Thread: Opera mini cannot connect. review your network settings

Opera mini cannot connect. review your network settings

I would like to ask if anyone is having the same problem. I use HTC Wildfire Android smartphone and opera mini web browser present on it. I use it for internet surfing purpose. Whenever I try to access this web browser then it gives the problem. it shows the error message as “Opera mini cannot connect. REVIEW YOUR NETWORK SETTINGS”. Any way to solve this problem would be appreciate.

Re: Opera mini cannot connect. review your network settings

For solving this problem you need to take the help of the wifi setting with the opera mini browser. In that you need to first open the wireless settings on this smartphone. Then hit the GSM option. It shows you the dual GSM/WCDMA. Use it and wait for finishing this process. Finally stay on socket. In response you can’t get such type of problem.

Apparently it’s something you have installed on the phone. I don't know what you did. If you install the unnecessary application on this mobile phone then yes this problem arrives onto it. In that case, I suggest to you for uninstall this application. Set the default setting of this opera mini browser. It would be help to you for solving your complicated problem. Try this and see what happen onto it.

Don't use Opera Mini. It's not any better than the stock browser. This opera mini browser makes an problem when we try to use it on the mobile phone. then the best way is to be use other browser for this process. It solves your problem.

In Opera mini browser you need to open the settings menu. Then click on advanced option. Then next step is to be open the network test option. In response this test network process might be work to detect the network with this opera mini and in response then you can able to solve this problem. try this and see what happen on this opera mini.

The simple way to solve this problem is that first go to Opera settings and modifies the connection from Socket to HTTP. It set the setting of the opera mini to the http for solving this problem.

I also faced the similar type of problem on the opera mini 4.3 web browsers. Then I decided to upgrade this browser to the opera mini 5.0 version. Then I use an online update process to update the web browser. After finishing this process it helps to solve this problem and in response it can be work for fix this problem.

I use the same configuration and software on WiFi and the cellular network. It won’t give any problem. Then I think it gives problem because of the some unnecessary changes happen on it. This is the best that can be work to solve this problem. if something not work with the wifi then you can use the reconnection technique. This will be help to solve your complicated problem. try to do that using the manual help.

For more information you can contact the official site expert. This will be work to solve your problem. The official expert has knowledge about it. They provide you the information that help to do this task by following the proper sequence. Try this and see what happen on it.