Thread: Indian Government sites not open in opera mini

Indian Government sites not open in opera mini

Today i go to Indian Government site which have nic.in and I use opera mini 6 but it gives "could not locate remote server" error message. I am a citizen of India and always I want to access this Indian government site. Is there any way that works to access these sites on the opera mini web browser? Thanks in advance for any help.

re: Indian Government sites not open in opera mini

I suggest to you for check that the problem is arrives on different mobile web browser or not. There are so many browser available on the market. If it can’t give any problem then I think it is the problem of the opera mini browser. You need to use other browser for such particular sites.

Opera mini is an special web browser designed primarily for mobile phones, smartphone. If you have faced such problem then the main reason behind that is this sites only available on the desktop PC. We can’t open such security based sites on the portable devices. I think there is no way that help to access this protected sites on the mobile phone or any other portable devices. This is the restriction of such mobile web browser.

If you can use the proxy setting on your mobile phone then yes it would be one of the reasons why this problem arrives. Proxy server applies some restriction to such protected sites for this task. In that you need to try to disable the proxy server on it. It helps to you for removing this trouble and then you can access this nic.in type of sites.

If you use a Symbian version based mobile phone then it could be possible that it applies restriction on browser. In that you can be use the restore setting process on it. Then try to check the web browser compatibility with this mobile os. It would be work and then you can access such sites.

I am stay in the Bangalore and I also faced the similar kind of problem. Because I am Indian government servant I always need to visit these sites on my smartphone. I don’t know why this happen. Then I read somewhere that the problem arrives because of the browser not compatible with the extension of sites. It happens due to some changes happen on setting of browser. Hence I just try to restore the setting of this web browser. It helps and now this sites open on opera mini browser.

If you realize that this problem is completely depend on the opera mini web browser then I suggest to you for use the reinstallation task on this smartphone. It is necessary when it can’t work well. Then use it as per the demand of the browser.

Re: Indian Government sites not open in opera mini

You can also submit the bug report to the opera online site. It helps to avoid such problem on the future version of the opera. Now you can also try to take advice from the expert person. They might be solve your problem. otherwise final solution is to be use an desktop pc for viewing this Indian government sites.