Thread: Opera Mobile apps failed to Authenticate Opera link

Opera Mobile apps failed to Authenticate Opera link

Currently I own a HTC Desire in which I have installed the both mini as well as full version of Opera browser. I would like to open the opera link for syncing my bookmarks and for that purpose I have opened the Opera Link. I properly entered the login details, i.e. user name and password but the opera prompts me an error message telling that Authentication Failed. I don’t know how it has happened even with proper credentials and with proper network settings. I am just assuming if anyone having same issues.

Re: Opera Mobile apps failed to Authenticate Opera link

Actually it would be a known issue with a heavy load associated with a server side bug Opera. Opera Link team should have found a solution on the server side. It is possible to use the removal tool for duplicates on Opera Link for cleaning if necessary. Finally, given the short back here, everyone was not affected by this bug.

Opera link server screens perceived year build in the server stack on link server ranch. Upon closer review, it made be in view of being built increased traffic joined and synchronized a growth far higher than anticipated from a revamped discharge apart from everyone else. Operna Link server crew soon grasped that this was triggered by a bug and they headed off to work attempting to distinguish the bug.

I heard that the opera team managed to replicate the bug and opera link server side employed a workaround on top of the server that is at the moment live as well as running very well seems to be. The users that were exaggerated must no longer see this trouble and copy bookmarks that got generated must all be gone.