Thread: Explorer vs. Firefox in relation to windows sizing

Explorer vs. Firefox in relation to windows sizing

On my Pc whenever I used IE and open the new page, the page opens in the same setting as the homepage which was my initial setting. But in Firefox, whenever I click on the link it opens in the narrow 4:3 portion of my screen, so I want to know whether this is the predefine method of the Firefox or it’s just an error in my browser , so please give your ideas to overcome these problems.

re: Explorer vs. Firefox in relation to windows sizing

There might not be any kind of error in your Firefox because sometime the html page us coded in such a way that it only occupy some amount of screen like the dialog box, this page are always open in the new window, but it can be maximize manually. So whenever you seen such problems just maximize the screen.

Ok then if you don’t want such condition again and again take place then do one thing you make the habit of opening the links in the new tab, the new tab feature of Firefox make the link open into the new windows. That means that the new windows is always fit to the screen and you can easily view that desire link in to the maximize size windows. And one more benefits is that you can easily switch to any of the window just clicking the tab.

Even I also use the Firefox browser I have not seen such issue in my experience so , if you really have that problems of screen , then go for the setting the Firefox may there some changes present because of which your pages open and occupy only 3:4 part of the screen , or simply you just uninstall your Firefox and reinstall that , it may works for you.

You can manually change the setting for the Firefox, for this first of all you have to reset Firefox's controls and toolbars. So to perform this step you have to close your fire fox completely, or you have to restart your system. Now go to Windows, click on start, go to All Programs list, and click on the Mozilla Firefox folder. In this folder you have to select the Mozilla Firefox (Safe Mode). Firefox should start up by means of a Firefox Safe Mode dialog. In that dialog box you will see one option indicating ‘Reset toolbars and controls’ so just select to check it. After marking that option there is the button ‘select and restart’ click on that and finally The Firefox window be supposed to appear at a sensible dimension and position.

The Firefox have the several additions that let you to alter the Firefox window size by just press of a button. Several default sizes are available mostly used by all the website today by which you can get the desired window size of your choice the option include 640×480, 800×600 as well as 1024×768.

However if you are using Windows as your OS then you can customize the Internet Explorer window. If you seen, that every time we launched the internet explorer. The default settings for the windows allow the window to open in the same size it was at the last time it was closed. However some time the default windows get changed then we have to manually set for those windows. So we not supposed to compare the IE and Firefox or any other Browser. There may be the problems occurs due to or mistake or due to some changes in the setting of the browser.