Thread: 2.8 billion minutes of Facebook chat powered by windows live messenger

2.8 billion minutes of Facebook chat powered by windows live messenger

Hello guys I have heard that the live messenger has got around 2.8 billion users in a minute for facebook? Is this news true I really wonder that this would be possible or not please suggest something and let’s have a session which would clear things regarding this?

Re: 2.8 billion minutes of Facebook chat powered by windows live messenger

Well I don’t think that this is a big deal because what now I know is that all the social networking sites are having the same platform and you know who the facebook has been ruling over internet this days so I don’t think that this is a great news. All the sites which has been using all the social networking is been working in the same manner I would say as the Nimbuzz and the ebuddy also have a god traffic for all of the social networking site ya they are bit new so they don’t have so much to talk about but still they also have good amount of users.

I dint heard anything about this news till now. This is good news about the windows live and they must be celebrating to have so many users for them at a time first of all. That something really great to know about.

There are so many users of internet in the world so I don’t think that this is actually something which would be shocking. I think that this is half of the amount of the users from some single country at a time so you can judge how many countries are there and how many people would be online at a time. And then the shocking thing for me is that people have been using windows live so much that they are online by it on facebook that’s strange for me. Because I am also a god user of all the chatting applications and all but I have not found much users been dealing with windows live this days but still so many of them are around with it that’s something great.

For the time all the platform has been same for the social networking sites all of them has been successfully able to gather a good amount of traffic for each other. I have been using the yahoo messenger a lot more then facebook but still when I am logging into the messenger I am directly into the facebook even though if I don’t want to be there so it means that I am using the facebook but when you see indirectly I am the useless user for the facebook as I am not using it nor I am interested but it is getting a user online for free.

Good news no idea about it but still would say that its unbelievable and this is really too much and I am a god user of windows live and I think all the user around should be appreciated for this. Windows live is a powerful application this is showed by this news.

I would like to talk about the applications like ebuddy and nimbuzz which I have been using. I am always online on fb, yahoo, Gmail and all at a same time with ebuddy and not only with single account 3 accounts on fb and around 2 2 accounts for rest of them and how much I am using then the answer would be only one or hardly 2 but they are getting a good traffic for free so now a days I don’t think that this is anything great to note about.

Regardless all this thing I would say see the amount of people who are been just interested to be on social networking site this is only the news about one application there are so many application and just think what would be the amount off complete users online at a time.

This age is an internet age nothing is there if internet is not there at home and every single guy wants to be on the social networking site and keep chatting all the time. So I think this is something which is obvious nothing great. This is a good news for the application developers and then facebook but not for the guys who have been misusing it or doing timepass with it. Anyways can’t do anything rather than listening it and commenting over it.

I wonder that what’s a great amount of user windows live has been holding around very nice. I am a big fan of the windows live and I think that I am also one of those user which this is been talking about. I am happy facebook is happy and windows live is happy very nice to see and hear this.

I found it as an really and important and a big news over internet because i thought that if this is true then it is really nice to know that Windows Live messenger itself has been used so much and with that it has been taking care of handling the facebook users also, i know that there are some applications like Ebuddy and nimbuzz which is handling a good traffic but i would say that they have been in specific regions not all over the world and windows live messenger has been a big product and they have been handling a good traffic all over the world so they are very nice with this.