Thread: Aliases offered by the hotmail to help you manage and secure your email account

Aliases offered by the hotmail to help you manage and secure your email account

Hey I want to know about the feature that hotmail has been providing which is known as Aliases which has been offered by them to be safe on with the email id. I have read this somewhere so I want to know about it completely please help me to know about this? Anyone over here know about it? Then please suggest me something I want to know about it please help me.

Re: Aliases offered by the hotmail to help you manage and secure your email account

This is an very exciting feature but hotmail and I think with any other mailing site this has been an awesome feature and it seems to be very very useful in all the cases in the company and personal use though. I don’t think that this feature has been provided from anyone till now. And this can be used very nicely in lot many ways according to the circumstances of the company and the personal uses. And if you have been planning to use it then start using it from now its very exciting feature you would like it.

Re: Aliases offered by the hotmail to help you manage and secure your email account

Its actually very useful with eh companies I would like to give you an example how. There are certain cases when company needs to create number of different email IDS for different services like info, contacts or admin or etc and this is very difficult to handle all the email id and so it becomes bit boring and many time very frustrating though so I would be saying that this features I very useful over here where all this email id s can be stored under one hood as an primary id and then you can use them accordingly. Hope you understood now how it does works.

Well most of the people don’t know about this and they would be very excited when they would be hearing about it the first time as you got so happy but I don’t think that there is anything to be so excited it is an good feature and they should provided us with such facilities which would be really very helping and would be working with us as we want.

Did you guys knew that it lets too create only 15 aliases in full year which would be 5 ids per year. This is a famous feature form hotmail regarding the security and I think that all the sites must have this you can really enjoy these feature and it really works very nicely.

Oh only 15 aliases I dint knew about this restriction I knew all about it I think that this Is very less attempts, I haven’t used it though I have only heard about it and I hope that I would be going with it but dint got much time and now I would be using it in sometime hope it would be responding nicely.

Very exciting feature and i have been thinking that it should be with all the other emailing sites too. As this days internet has been very much important for each one of us and so i think that they are not save though now as there has been number of problems now and so they need to be authenticated properly. And that would be helping out nicely for the new comers and those who all have been not much with the internet ideas.