Thread: How to Add Windows Live Mail to Internet Explorer 9 toolbar

How to Add Windows Live Mail to Internet Explorer 9 toolbar

Hello friends when i was using internet 8 at that time I was having an directly access windows live mail from IE8 screen but button is missing from IE9 screen. Can anyone tell me that how to solve this problem? How can I get the live mail directly on the toolbar and get the direct access on them please help me.

Re: How to Add Windows Live Mail to Internet Explorer 9 toolbar

If you were having the live mail on the tool bar in the internet 8 then while you have updated it to the internet explorer 9 still the button showed previously would be there itself they remain unchanged as far as I can think I don’t know why you are not able to get all of them over there. I think you need to reinstall the update and see if you are helped. May be you haven’t got the right update because only the version should be changed and nothing else the entire tool bar and the plug-in and the bookmarks which ere there previously should be remained there itself.

I think you need to do system restore and get the previous version back and then again install the update from the genuine site itself and I am sure you would be helped by that. you would get the button back on your tool bar hope this helps you out of this problem.

Oh guys you don’t need to do all this, this is not at all a problem whenever you do update the application the unwanted changes which are not inbuilt just gets changed and you need to add it back I agree that the bookmark and all would be there but you need to get the icons back on your browser for this what you have to do in internet explorer 9 is go to settings and then go in toolbars and then move to the customize and over there you would be getting the option saying customize toolbar and you would be helped over their best of luck its easy.

I know it was a problem which was very easy to solve but as i am not a very much user of internet i needed a help for it i am not at all good with technical term so got bit weaker over here and thanks for giving the solution and not just ignoring me as it was a silly question many times i have asked some of silly question on many places and people have been just ignoring me so i really like to be here as the problem has been solved over here number of time.