Thread: Unnecessary Live mail update received

Unnecessary Live mail update received

Hello guys I am not so strong technically and in computers and always has been facing lots of problem with silly stuffs to same thing again my problem is in morning when I switched my pc on I found that there was an unwanted update for the Windows Live Essentials Mail and it updated my windows live mail and I am not liking it can anyone tell me how to remove it and get back the previous one again please help me out of this guys I am really not having a good time with this please suggest something.

Re: Unnecessary Live mail update received

I am having the newer version of the application and it has been one of the best update fot the windows live mail and I have been liking it a lot so I wonder what is the problem with it and why are you not liking it can I know something about it? And then next thing what I can say is I think that you are having the beta update just check the version in the properties and the latest update for it is WLMail 2011 (Build 15.4.3502.0922) so if you are having the beta version then you just need to go with the RTW version and which is the latest one and I am sure that you would be liking it a lot just go with it. And the new version is very nice and I am sure that you would like it a lot.

Ok so if you are having an offline installer of the previous version which was on your system then you can just install it simply by uninstalling the one now you are having and it would be asking for the latest update just ignore that and the problem is solved.

I think that your auto update was on and that’s the reason the updates were downloaded and then it was installed so if you don’t want all this then I would be saying that the best thing would be to turn off the windows auto update and I am sure that the problem would be solved. Or either then that you can select the option of prompt before installing the update then in this way you would get a notification if there would be any update for your system and you would be knowing whatever change your system would be having.

Why don’t you just download the online installer? And I am sure that would be helping you out I was also updated with the latest one and then I was having some problem with it so I just removed it with this trick only and the problem was solved.

This is nothing strange this days the OS are itself well capable of installing the updates and provide it too you so what I would be saying it just don’t worry your version would be very old and that would be the reason the brand new latest version was installed on your system. And I don’t think that you would be facing any problem with it. I have been using it and it has been very satisfying so I would be saying that just don’t worry about anything and use it you would be happy. its only that you have been used to that application and so you are not liking the update.

Hey guys thanks for the solution and now my worries are at the end. i though that some one hacked my system and then updated my system to create some problme to me thanks for helping me out of it.