Thread: Unable to login in UBISHOP

Unable to login in UBISHOP

Hi friends in my computer I am facing one problem in my computer. When I open the Ubishop login page and after that when I try to go to login page then it redirect me to the homepage again. Sometime I can open the login page but after that when I put my user name and password there at that time it says wrong password or user name and then again it redirects me to the homepage. Now please tell me how to get rid of this issue.

Re: Unable to login in UBISHOP

as you have said that when you put the password and username and after that you click on the login at that time it shows you that wrong username and password it means you your username or passport must be wrong and that is why you are facing this problem. first you have to make sure that the username and password which you are trying it proper.

I will first tell you to check whether you are facing this problem with your login id or you are facing the same problem while try to login by using different login id. if you are able to login by using different login id then there must be something wrong with your username and password and if you not able to login from different username also then problem is with your browser.

to solve the problem with you have to go to the options in your browser and after that you have to clear the cache and cookies and after clearing the cache and cookies you have to restart the browser and after that check whether you are able to login in ubisoft page or not. I think after clearing the cache and cookies you will be able to login.

if after trying above solution also if you get the same problem then let me know.

Which browser are you using? Have you tried to login in ubisoft page from different browser? if you have not tried then try different browser and then check what the situation is.

yes I will also suggest you the same because I was also having the same problem and after that I have first thought that me password is the problem so clicked on the forgot password and after that I have changed the password and after changing the password when I try to login again at that time I get the same problem. Now after that I have cleared cache and cookies from my browser and after clearing that also I was getting the same problem. now after clearing that also I was facing the problem with login. now after that my friend suggest me to try different browser and after that I have open the Mozilla Firefox browser and tried to login from there and when I enter the username and password and click on the login at that time I didn’t get any problem. try this solution and after that your problem might get solved.

you have to also make sure that while entering the username and password caps lock is not turned on because if you your user ID and password I with small letters and caps lock is on then you will find difficulties with login. This problem is very common and that is why you have to always check about the caps lock. If you need any more information then let me know.

After looking at your post I have first tried to solve this issue by clearing the cache and cookies from the browser and after clearing that also same problem came. Now after that I have also tried to solve this issue by resting the browser and after resetting the browser problem get solved. Thank you for your help.