Thread: Facebook chat in Hotmail

Facebook chat in Hotmail

Hello friends, I want to ask that there any option that I can have the Facebook friends on the chat box of the Hotmail, as I want to chat with the friends who are there in the Facebook and also want to chat with the user who are there in the hotmail, so please tell how I can do it and what it is the best way to do. Thank you.

Re: Facebook chat in Hotmail

I do not think there is the option which is been available in the hotmail for the users to have the access to the Facebook and get the friends in the one chat box.

This option is been available in the yahoo till the time I have seen it, as per know it is has not come in the hotmail, even I want to it be in the hotmail, as I am having lots of the friends on the hotmail. I have to keep on running on both of the window; such that as I use the Facebook and also the hotmail live messenger, I want that if the yahoo is having the option to see the Facebook friends on the yahoo messenger, so I wish the hotmail comes up with any such thing which the yahoo have come across with and also I will able to have to chat with all my friend in one chat box and also can view all the users in the same box.

I have heard that the hotmail is coming with the Facebook chat on the hotmail, I think you have to wait and for the company to launch for the user and also you will be able to make for the users.

Well my friend it is available for all the Hotmail users and I have the step how to get, so just follow the steps which I have mentioned below:
    • Download the Windows Live Essentials 2011 Beta
    • sign-in to http://profile.live.com/Services
    • click on Facebook
    • check ‘Chat with my Facebook friends in Messenger’
    • click on Connect with Facebook
    • Save the settings of ‘Chat with my Facebook friends in Messenger’
    • If you are connecting to Facebook for the first time, you will have to go through some steps

• Click on the Facebook
    • Now enter the username and the password of the Facebook account.
    • After login then click on the Allow to access

Do the entire step then you will be able to have the Facebook friends on the hotmail.

Yes it is available and you will be able to get the Facebook friends on the hotmail and also you will be able to chat with all of the friends on the Facebook and also on the hotmail.

Yes you follow the steps of the above users, if you want to see the friends in the chat then you have do the following steps:
    • Sign in to the Windows Live Messenger
    • You can see your friends from the Facebook
    • And also Facebook chat’ ticked
    • As you float the mouse over the names, you will be able to ‘Networks: Facebook’ or both Windows Live Messenger and Facebook
    • In the chat window, just below the display picture we can see the Facebook icon

This is how the friends are been seen in the hotmail chat.

Yes it is there and it is working, as I have just tried and it has worked for me, so I will suggest you to try it and also get the Facebook chat on your hotmail chat box, but let tell you that is available on the beta version and also in some countries, so you also better check that.