Thread: Browser stops working in windows XP

Browser stops working in windows XP

Hello friends, I want to tell that my friend's is using the windows XP computer and use the internet explorer 8 and it is often stop being able to join to the websites which he need to go. Even the tab in the Internet Explorer 8 will just show him the "connecting" but nothing is shown up, well the browser window stays white as a blank page. So I and my friend have try some of the methods to work it and also not get any of the method to solve it, so I need the help of your guys to help me and give us some sort of the solution to solve the problem which we are getting with the browser. Thank you for the suggestion and advice you will give to me and to my friend.

Re: Browser stops working in windows XP

The solution for this you will be able to get on the internet and the problem is been occurred with the many of the users who have used the internet explorer, so search and get it solve.

You should try to do the reset of all the settings of the internet explorer, as the setting of the internet explorer might have changed and you should try to change the setting to the default which was using it when you have installed the internet explorer. If you want to do the reset and you do not know how to do it then I am giving you the link of it which is below so click on it and get the setting process to the default.
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/w...rer-8-settings
    So just go on to this link and you get the steps to do the settings of the internet explorer.

Try to uninstall the internet explorer and try to install in again on to the system of yours. I think that the installing might solve the problem of yours.

You should not try the internet explorer, as there many problem which you will get when you use it, as I have use it and was not comfortable using it. I would suggest you to go for the Mozilla Firefox and also you can use the other browser to go to the websites and also you will be able to get to connect to the internet. I am using the Firefox and it much good and also better to use as compare to the internet explorer. So it is better you switch to the Firefox and you will be able to get the download of the browser from the internet easily, so search for the Firefox and get it installed on to your system and use it and see you will be not getting the problem with it.

You better go to the Microsoft website and check for the solution over there, as there might be the solution for the problem to solve the problem, so go to official site and get the problem it fix.

If you are getting that the internet is slow so you can go the following step which I think suggest to you, so just follow some of the steps which I mention below:
    • Upgrade to a newer or the higher version of Internet Explorer to use on the windows.
    • Try to reset the settings of the Internet Explorer.
    • Check the Internet connection which is connected to the system.
    • Disable all the add-ons which are there on the Internet Explorer.
    • The last option is that you go to the service center on the website of the Internet Explorer.

So you can see it and try the steps, so one of the steps will be solve the problem of yours.

Well I can suggest you to go to Microsoft site and try to download the latest internet explorer for the specific operating system such that 32 bit or the 64 bit, so select which is suitable for you.

star Re: Browser stops working in windows XP

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Afflec View Post
    Hello friends, I want to tell that my friend's is using the windows XP computer and use the internet explorer 8 and it is often stop being able to join to the websites which he need to go. Even the tab in the Internet Explorer 8 will just show him the "connecting" but nothing is shown up, well the browser window stays white as a blank page. So I and my friend have try some of the methods to work it and also not get any of the method to solve it, so I need the help of your guys to help me and give us some sort of the solution to solve the problem which we are getting with the browser. Thank you for the suggestion and advice you will give to me and to my friend.
    First make sure that you have a good connection to the Internet. If you can't open Internet Explorer or if it opens briefly and then closes, the problem might be caused by low memory, or corrupted or missing system files. Restart your computer to clear the memory and then open Internet Explorer by itself.

If your Internet connection is good and you've restarted your computer but Internet Explorer is still having problems, try the following:

Show all

Disable all add-ons

Reset Internet Explorer settings

Run the Microsoft Safety Scanner

Update Internet Explorer

Update drivers

If you still can't get Internet Explorer working change the browser

The best option which I can suggest you is you can go to the internet or go the Google website and search for the problem which is been get by your friend, so you will be able to get plenty of the links over there and I am sure that you will be able to get the solution for the problem you are getting on your friend computer, so you better try this and get it done for your friend so that he can use the website which he want to use.

You should try to reset the browser or you should try to format the system, if you do the format of the system and the problem will be solved and also you download the latest and new browser for your friend, it will solve the problem.