Thread: How to get rid of "optimized for Bing and MSN" message in IE8

How to get rid of "optimized for Bing and MSN" message in IE8

In my computer I was using internet explorer 7 and after that I have upgrade the internet explorer from 7 to 8 and from that time it has started giving me problem. in my browser whenever I try to search at that time it shows me the message "optimized for Bing and MSN". Now please let me know How to get rid of "optimized for Bing and MSN" message.

Re: How to get rid of "optimized for Bing and MSN" message in IE8

You are facing this problem because you have set the default search as MSN and that is why you are getting that message. To solve this issue you have to change the search option internet explorer and after that your problem will get solved.

to change the search option in internet explorer you have to do following steps. first you have to open the internet explorer and after opening the internet explorer you have to click on the tools and after that you have to select the manage add-ons option. After clicking on the manage add-ons option you have to select the search option. After selecting the search option you have to select the search engine which you want and after that you have to press ok. Now after doing that you have to restart the internet explorer and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

if you have already tried this solution then you have to reset the internet explorer and after resetting the internet explorer you have to restart the internet explorer and after resetting the internet explorer problem will get solved.

you can also try this steps to solve this issue .

• first you have to open start menu and after that you have to type regedit instart menu searh box (windows 7/vista)
      or
      you have to click on the start menu and after that start run and then type the regedit.
    • After that you have to navigate this key
    • HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\Window Title

After that delete that value and then your problem will get solved.

There was sane thing happen with me also and after that I have tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the internet explorer and after reinstalling the internet explorer problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution.

According to me you should install the internet explorer internet explorer 9 in your computer because it is more stable then internet explorer and it has so many new features. if you are using windows Vista or windows 7 then internet explorer 9 is the best way to fix this issue and if you are using windows Xp then you have to continue with internet explorer 8 only.

you can also try to solve this problem by reinstalling the internet explorer in your computer and after reinstalling the internet explorer your problem will get solved. before reinstalling the internet explorer you have to try to fix this issue by clearing the cache and cookies. Some time because of the cache and cookies also this type of problem can take place.