Thread: Unable to drag and drop captchas

Unable to drag and drop captchas

Hello friends I have a question for the captchas I am a user of hotmail and i am not able to drag and drop captchas and I was able to do this on some other sites but now I am just not able to do this and so cant enter some of the sites so please help me now can anyone give me the solution and the reason why I am not able to do this? Please suggest me something and clear my doubt

Re: Unable to drag and drop captchas

Ok for me this question is weird I think that the captchas is not for the drag and drop they are meant to type them and then you can enter the site and if it is hard and you are not able to get a clear view then you need to try the audio and I am sure you would be helped with it and it would be the best way to get helped.

I would be asking some question to you and if you would be answering them I am sure you would get your answer on your own. The first question would be are you able to drag and drop the images from the browser page to your desktop and if not then there is some problem in your system and you need to scan it or do system restore and see if it is helping you out. Have you tried out some other browser? I think that would be helping you out to figure out maybe it’s the problem with your browser just reinstall it. The system restoring would be the best option which would be solving the problem. Try it out and see if you are helped with that.

Hey thanks for commenting and i would be doing all the tricks you have been saying and lets see which one would be solving the problme. i hope that one of them would be working from them and i really want to get rid of this problem, it has been very weird with me and i don't know what i am dealing with hope the problem gets solved and i still need to try about it so would be commenting after sometime when i would be done with all the tricks.

mischayahd Guest

I guess you have some point. Frequently, captchas can be drag and drop, but that doesn't mean t works all the time. Try typing them and see how it works.