Thread: No more version numbers for Mozilla Firefox

No more version numbers for Mozilla Firefox

Today when I visit few of the Firefox site then I read one article that there has to be no more firefox version numbers. Is it this true that Mozilla never assign numbers to the firefox browser? Please tell me your own opinion about this issue.

Re: No more version numbers for Mozilla Firefox

Mozilla recently announced that it was switching to new browser which is inspired by the Google Chrome. Yes, I read this statement in the article. They do this task because of the kind of popularity and support of this Google chrome browser is really great. This browser is to be really adaptable. The kinds of chrome browser available in the market can’t give any version number. Hence I think that the Mozilla firefox also think about it and hence they can’t launch more version numbers for firefox.

The view you explain is absolutely that the Mozilla has to be try to lauch the browser which is similar to the chrome and one of the main example of this is the Aurora browser. This browser is release by the Mozilla Company. This browser can’t give its version number.

As per my opinion this strategy is good. There are so many troubleshooting cases of the web browser has to be the similar situation but because of the different version number and specific implementation we can see that the whole process has changed. This no more version number can help to restrict this problem. Then it would be also help to avoid for launching the new version. I think company realize that just limited change on the current browser and launch it as a new version will not be good. Hence in this case, such type of technique firefox problem.

Most of us use extensions which cannot keep up with Firefox’s development progress. Hence this is the best thing that helps to remove such kind of action on this software. The most important thing it is not make any confusion during any installation or downloading task.

Moving to this Firefox General is better exposure. Each release features bug fixes and minor improvements. Sometimes the newly launched version also adds few of the bugs onto it. Hence I suggest to you for try to do this kind of technique that help to avoid this things. It possible that Mozilla are hurry to move forward Firefox into its higher version numbers quickly possible. This no more version numbers avoid this thing.

Product manager of Mozilla say that there is no need for a version number anymore. I think that this version number just indicate that some changes happen on the previous version. Then I also think that this new version number not help at all for improving the performance. It’s not important what version you're using as long as it's the latest version. Then why should we need this kind of higher version number of the Mozilla firefox. We think this is not a mistake -- without easy access to version numbers.

Few people understand the rationale behind major version increments. Hence if we think about the common people then the customer can’t think about the version number of this kind of web browser. Hence there is no necessary to allocate any unnecessary version number to this new browser.

Mozilla is replicating Google’s release model. The browser also has fewer legacy hurdles and has silently updated. The name of this replacing model is Aurora. I haven’t been read somewhere that the any version number of this browser has been arriving on market. The Google chrome does already the same kind of task. Hence I think most of the web browser company has understood this concept. Hence they all are tried to do that release the new version in either new name or something else. This is my personal opinion.

This is just as if not even more stupid than doing the Google Chrome. I don’t think so that it works to solve the kind of problem user faced during the downloading and the installation of this browser. It would be also increased such problem. Hence I think this is the very stupid idea of the Mozilla. There is no need to do such kind of things. The version number is an unique identity of the web browser and we can’t analyzes the compatibility problem with this kind of web browser.

This is the most critical problem and I must say that you can contact the official site expert regarding this issue. This is necessary because the expert have good knowledge about it. They daily handle the customer problem. They knows that whether the customer think about the version number or not. I hope you got the good information about it.