Thread: AVG Safe Search is not compatible with Firefox 6

AVG Safe Search is not compatible with Firefox 6

Today I aborted the update of Firefox 6 when I got a notification that AVG Safe Search add on is not compatible with this web browser. I am work on windows 7. I am not sure that whether it is the compatibility problem or something else but this happen has to be restricting me to handle the Firefox update process. Any plans to provide Safe Search support for this updated FF. Any help regarding this trouble would be greatly apologies.

Re: AVG Safe Search is not compatible with Firefox 6

AVG Safe Search extension is not compatible with this browser. I also read this issue in some article. Firefox 6 compatibility has been introduced with AVG Free 2012. This is the most uncommon problem and I think there is some process help to solve this problem.

Re: AVG Safe Search is not compatible with Firefox 6

For solving this problem you need to perform a downgrade task on this Firefox system. This process helps to solve this compatibility problem. The downgrade process is work on installing the previous FireFox browser on it. Then in response you can be able to fix this problem. try it and I am sure that it solve your problem. the reason behind it because of the FireFox 5 work well on your system. There will not any problem on this browser.