Thread: How to completely remove the Firefox 6 default theme

How to completely remove the Firefox 6 default theme

I use Firefox 6 web browser on the windows 7 system. There is a default theme present on it. I want to change this theme. Can I do it on this Mozilla Firefox 6 browser? I have read somewhere that there is an custom theme present on this browser. I want to use this. Please suggest me the process to do this changing the default theme of the web browser. Thanks.

Re: How to completely remove the Firefox 6 default theme

As per My knowledge Mozilla Firefox will load any theme if windows are in high contrast mode. Hence before doing anything on it, I suggest you to set your windows 7 to the high contrast mode. Then select Start button and then hit Control Panel on this system. Using search option, find out window color. The next step is to be hit Change window colors and metrics option. Then inside the Basic and High Contrast Themes tab, use the high-contrast color scheme. it will be change your system to the high contrast mode.

After set this system to the high contrast mode Open your Firefox web Browser. Put https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/ on address bar and hit Go to option. Then on left side choose "Themes". It helps to you for change the theme of this browser using the online way.

This online theme change option provides you many options on this mentioned site address. Few of these theme categories are as All Themes, Nature, Large, Miscellaneous, Modern, Retro, Sports etc. You can select one of them and as per your selecting category you found the respective theme. After finishing this process you need to download it on your system. It takes few seconds and then the theme change task is to be complete.

When you install Firefox 3 all of your Extensions and Themes will be disabled. In that case, you need to choose the basic way that works to do this enabling the Extensions and Themes setting. Then try this and follow the respective way to solve this problem.

The official site of the Mozilla gives you the way that can be work to change the theme of this Firefox web browser. Then open your browser and go to this official Mozilla site. It gives you theme selection option. Then select the theme and hit the download option. After finishing this download taks, you need to choose the proper installation process on it. It helps to you for solving your theme changing problem. This is the simple way that works if you perform an proper downloading task on your windows system.

The Themes at Addons.Mozilla.org web site also help to you for changing the theme of the Firefox browser. Use it and perform your respective download and installation task on it.

I also experience about it. That time I perform this downloading the Firefox theme on system. After that I use the Install Now button which is present on it. This is becomes available and it helps to me for change the theme of this Mozilla Firefox browser. For more information you can contact the official site expert. Then use this help and try this theme changing task. The other way is to be use an help of the manual for understanding the instruction of this browser.