Thread: Best browser for Windows 7 64 bit

Best browser for Windows 7 64 bit

Hello friends, I need small suggest on the web browser for the Windows 7 64 bit and earlier I was using the Windows XP and I was love to use the Mozilla Firefox with XP. Obviously there is not yet a Firefox version for 64 bit systems. So does anybody know of an alternate browser from Internet Explorer 8 for 64 bit system and also that works well with the Windows 7. Please give your suggestion and advice that which I should and which I should not use. Thanking you all in advance for all the suggestion and the advice which you will give to me.

Re: Best browser for Windows 7 64 bit

There is plenty of the browsers for the windows 7 and also the internet explorer is also good to use and the internet explore has come with the new and advanced browser, you can see on the internet and get one for you.

There are plenty and also there very good browser for the windows, as for the windows 7 there are lot of browser which are good and also very much useful to use it. As you using the windows 7 and you might have the pre-installed internet explorer 8 in the window and also you will be finding not comfortable with the using of the browser. If you have kept the windows update on and also on the automatic then you will be able to use the new and latest windows browser such that you will get the internet explorer 9 and it is good and also the best to use as the browser, as I am using the same and also it is the safe and the best.

If you want the safe and the best browser for your system then I would suggest you to go for the Internet Explorer 9 as it are the best and also the best to use with the windows operating system, so you can check it.

If you go to the internet and search for the best browser for the windows 7 and also for the 64 bit, then you will be able to get the long list of the browsers to use on the windows 7 64 bit, so you will be bit confuse to which to elect which not to select the browser. As you were using the Firefox then I would suggest you to use the Firefox as it the best and also it faster to use to surf on the internet if you compare with the other browsers. There is the Firefox available for the windows 7 64 bit and also it is the best and great to use, you can go to the Firefox official website and get it your computer. So and download it for the best and fast surfing on the internet.

The Firefox is good and it is compatible with the windows 7 64 bit operating system, as I am using the Firefox and I am not getting any sort of the problem with it.

As the users have told you about the some of the browsers, as the one user have told you about the Internet Explorer 9 which is good and also it best and always compatible with the windows operating system, then one user have told you about the Firefox as it is also good and the best to use and also it much faster than the Internet Explorer, but there is also one more browser which is the Opera, this was the browser which was been used in the mobile phones, but has launched it for the windows or the computer users also, it is also good and great to use so you can have look on it and get it download it for you computer.

The opera is also good and also the best to use and it is the new and it better look then compare with the other browser which are been used on the windows, you can download and try it, if you feel it is good and also best then keep on using it.

The Internet explorer, Firefox and the Opera all this are the good and also better browser to use it, but there is one more browser which is the Google Chrome, as it is the latest and the best browser to use and also it the faster and much quicker than the all other browsers. I am saying to you as I using it and I have use it and feel the experience of the browser, but the decision is upon you and also the final decision is been taken by you. So I would suggest to you to go for the Google chrome and get it done for you and use it.

Its firefox

The Google Chrome is great to use and also is faster as I have used it and still using it on my personal computer, so I also suggest to you to go for the Google Chrome.