Thread: FireFox 6.0.1 behaving weird in Windows 7/64 bits

FireFox 6.0.1 behaving weird in Windows 7/64 bits

Hello guys I am having a problem with the FireFox 6.0.1 in the windows 7 64 bits and the problem is Firefox is no longer creating a window icon on itself but instead creates a new taskbar icon at the end of the list when I click it. An di have been unable to relocate the icon by clicking over it or dragging out untl the pin it to the taskbar please help me out of this what it this problem about please help me?

Re: FireFox 6.0.1 behaving weird in Windows 7/64 bits

This is a bit weird I would be suggesting you to reinstall the application and see if the problem is solved. I hope it would be solved because normally it is solved as it has solved the same problem as mine.

This is sounding like it is very reasonable approach. I think that this has came up with this update itself this must be a bug in this update and would be irritating all of us now and if the reinstalling wont be solving you problem then I would be saying that you can do the system restore it would be taking you to previous version again and the problem would be solved and you would be enjoying it. This would be because of the windows 7 only and you need to loo out for that.

Remove all the firefox icon from the taskbar and all and then again restart the firefox and see if it has been solving your problem. Because when sometime I am having this problem then I too do this and then problem is solved.

Simply closed all the instance of the firefox and then ran the application likes ccleaner and cleanup and then rebooted thinking the problem would be solved but no it wasn’t. Then uninstalled the firefox and the run the clean up and then reboot and then run the install again reinstall it again. Hope this would be fixing your problem.

search out for any new update if there is any and update it with that and see if you are getting and if not then restore the previous one and enjoy that till the better version and would be solving your problem.

I don’t think that all this should be a problem with the latest version, try to update it again but before doing that just restore the previous version and make everything as it was before and then I would be saying that reinstall the update and then you won’t be having any problem. This is not a big problem, I don’t think that even this is a bug it’s just an installation problem or a problem which can be solved just by reinstalling. I have seen some of the guys facing this problem and this were solved by the reinstallation only. I hope after doing this you won’t be having any problem too. And if this is not helping you out then I would be saying that keep using the previous version itself, the updates has been very quick by the Mozilla and so there may be some problem with some of them.