Thread: Can I use two facebook accounts with Firefox Simultaneously?

Can I use two facebook accounts with Firefox Simultaneously?

I want to know that if it is possible to login into two facebook accounts at the same time using the Firefox browser. I have searched for this on internet but not got any working solution for this. If someone of you can give me any suggestion for this then please let me know that.

Re: Can I use two facebook accounts with Firefox Simultaneously?

Hey, it’s very simple, just create a new facebook account and then run then simultaneously.

There is one more probable thing that you can do and that is to make use of an extension like cookiepie. You can search for this on google and get more information about this from there. I am telling you to search on google because I don’t have personal experience with this and so cannot give you the most precise way to do that. I hope it will be helpful to you. If you manage to do that then please post the method over here so that other people can take some benefit from that.

I don’t know about using the same browser but if you want then you can make use of different browser for different Facebook account to login and use them at the same time. If you want to do that then will be the best option for you according to me.

I can only say that this simply not possible to open them with the same browser but if you want then you can make use of different browser.

I would like to tell you that in the browser there is one system known as the "private mode" and with the help of that you can create a new tab which will be independent of the other tabs. If you do that then there will be no cookies stored in the disk and it will not have any relation with the other generated tab. I have not tried with different facebook account but this can help you to o that.

Facebook account have to open another browser to be from the two accounts, sometimes very annoying thing and if it is something that you had planned to do and you have one browser installed. For the solution to enter two Facebook accounts or whatever at the same time from a single browser window and open a incognito, which allow you to enter another account Facebook.es without interrupting that is already open. And to open a window like that, you just have to click the toolbar button to the right of the navigation bar and click on where it says "New incognito window" or else press "Ctrl + Shift + N ". This is a simple and effective way that will allow you to enter multiple accounts from the same browser Facebook without having to open or install another.