Thread: How to change Google black navigation bar in Mozilla Firefox

How to change Google black navigation bar in Mozilla Firefox

Hello friends, I want to ask that is there any way to change the Google black navigation bar in the Google background of the home page. So if you have any idea or any suggestion then tell me as I want to change the color of it. So please tell me any method or the way to tell me which is the best way to do the change the bar. Thank you for the suggestion you have given to me in advance to all the users.

Re: How to change Google black navigation bar in Mozilla Firefox

You will be able to get on the internet and you will be able to get the setting to do the changes in the bar, so go on the internet and get the settings for the bar and apply the same over there.

There is some sort of the coding to be done to change the color of the bar, as I do not understand the coding, as I have searched on the internet and saw it. If you searching on the internet then you will be able to get the coding, so you have to do that coding the browser which you are using it, as you are using the Firefox so you will be able to get the way to do, the method is also been described over there and you just need to follow the method. I hope the advice of mine would help you and also it will change the color of the bar which you want to change.

You will be getting it on the internet, even there might be some sort of the option which allows you to change the color of the bar and also select which color do want the bar, you have search for it.

Even I also do not know the method or the way to do the changing of the color of the bar, the best and always the better idea is that you go to the internet and search for this type of the problem then you will be able to get links which are having the solution or the method to do the changing of the color, and also you will be able to get the link of the videos which will show how to do and also it will be the easier and also best way to follow the method. After search all this you will be able to change the color of the bar and also you will be get which color you wanted.

The best place to get the Solution is on the Google, as over there you will be able to get the solution of the problem or the setting you wanted for the navigation bar, so search over there.