Thread: What are the ways of moving the address bar to the bottom in firefox 6?

What are the ways of moving the address bar to the bottom in firefox 6?

I have a computer at home. I like surfing on the internet. I use firefox 6 web browser. Actually I like to make changes in browsers look, themes and all. So I was wondering what if I move the address bar which is on top by default to the bottom. Is it possible to move an address bar to the bottom? If it is possible then how can I do it? Any suggestions regarding this would be appreciated. Has anybody moved the address bar to the bottom? Please share if yes. Thank you in advance.

Re: What are the ways of moving the address bar to the bottom in firefox 6?

I would say that you can but you can move the address bar on the status bar by using status buttons. Status buttons allows you to put toolbar buttons at each end of the status-bar. You can go the given link: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...tatus-buttons/ there you will find the option of adding the status bar to the firefox. Click on this add-on. After that just right click on the toolbar and select customize. You will be able to drag the address bar like an icon anywhere.

I would suggest you to get the all-in-one sidebar 0.7.14. You will find it on the Mozilla official website. Remember that it is not available for Firefox 8.0a2. This will help you to open various windows as sidebar panels and quickly switch between them. I hope it will help you out. Now you must create a new toolbar (View > Toolbars > Customize) and choose the position and put the url bar on it. I hope it works. All the best.

If you want move your navigation bar, tab bar and address bar down to the bottom, then you will have to place the following in your userChrome.css file so that you can move the tab bar to the bottom.
    #content > tabbox
    {
    -moz-box-direction: reverse !important;
    }
    I would suggest you to look for some googlechrome hack websites to get more assistance regarding moving the address bar.

I think for this you need to get some add-ons for sure. Google is the best to find anything, so just look on google website for this. I think that this is possible only once you hack. I think for this you will have to develop some script that will allow you to move the address bar to the bottom.

Status buttons allows you to put toolbar buttons at each end of the status-bar.