Thread: Pages take few seconds of time while opening in aurora

Pages take few seconds of time while opening in aurora

I have a computer at home. I like to surf on the internet. I am using new aurora web browser of firefox. It is the latest release of the firefox. Actually I have noticed that whenever I try to enter a link to open or click on a link Firefox takes at least 4 seconds of time in opening before it starts to load a page. Once it loads the page it works absolutely fine. I feel that this is annoying as there is some delay before the loading. I have tried safe mode and new profile but all in vain. So I would like to know what the issue is of. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Re: Pages take few seconds of time while opening in aurora

I would like to know that what you are entering in the address bar. It could be that something that you are entering is confusing the firefox. And this why firefox is getting confused and is taking some time to convert the address entered into a real one. Make sure that you are entering a proper link or address. If you are copying the link from somewhere then make sure that you copy it properly. Many a times, the address is not proper and the browser gets confused and takes time to reply. I would also suggest you to once check the internet speed. It could be that you have had many tabs open at a time due to which the net got slow and you are facing this problem. I hope it works, if it doesn’t then I request to be back so that I can help you out with some effective solutions.

I would like to know which antivirus you are using. Check the antivirus and let me know. Also if you are running any antivirus then check the settings of the antivirus. May be certain things are being blocked in the settings because of which you are having this issue. Also check the firewall settings.

I think you are a victim of some virus attack. I would suggest you to scan the pc with an antivirus solution. If you are running the antivirus then scan the system. If it is installed but not enabled then just enable it. Let it scan the whole system for virus. If you are not having any antivirus then I would say that please have one. You can have avg free or Norton antivirus. I have avg and it is protecting my system very well from the virus.

I think you are infected by a malware. I would suggest you to download an anti-malware application and run it. You can find many anti malware solutions available on the internet. I would suggest you to google on the internet and get the best one downloaded.

Check the internet connections that you are using. I think you need to see the settings of internet connections. May be something is blocking. Also scan the system for any malware infections. You can also see the browser settings

I think you can resolve the issue by setting the pref network.dns.disableIPv6 to true. I am sure it will help. I had the same issue and my problem got resolved only after doing this. You can check the browser settings for this. You will this and just set the value as true. As I think it might have been set to false because of which you are facing this problem.

I had done all the things mentioned above but couldn’t find any success. For this go to the advanced settings>>network tab>> click settings>> select no proxy. I hope this works for you.

I think if you are getting these kinds of problems then why you don’t use some other browser. If I have any problems with the browser I shift to some other browser. I would say that either install the firefox back or use some other browser for surfing. You can use aurora browser of firefox. It is the latest release and is very good.