Thread: How to Encrypt Gmail, Facebook and other Text-Based Messages

How to Encrypt Gmail, Facebook and other Text-Based Messages

Hello friends, I want to know that is there any application or any software which encrypt the text – based messages, as the mails, or even the chat messages on the social networking site we go. For example the Facebook, as the chat we do and the message we send are been easily hacked and also seen virtually to others also. So I want to know that is there is any application or the software to help us with this. Please suggest me if there is the application for this. Thank you.

Re: How to Encrypt Gmail, Facebook and other Text-Based Messages

There is some software or even there is a link which helps us, but I do not remember the site name, you can search on the internet and you will be able to come across it.

Yes there is site which helps you to encrypt the text – based messages; the site mane is the Encipher.it. You can type this on the Google and you will be able to come across the link and then you will be able to get the method or the way to encrypt of the messages. So you just need to follow the steps which are been mention over there and then you will be able to do, as a friend of mine have done it in the same way and is still using it. So if you want to encrypt the message that you want to send to the others then send it openly, so you can try it.

I have also heard about it but I have never try it as I have never thought of trying it and I have nothing to worry, until and unless my account is been hacked by someone, so I will see through it. Till the time you can use it.

I will tell how you can do it and it easy to do it also.
    1. Go to the encipher.it
    2. As you go on that site then it says to bookmark the encipher.it which is give in the blue, so you do it as per the instruction given.
    3. As you have done the bookmark go to any site which is mail or any social networking and type a message.
    4. After typing the message click on the bookmark and enter the encrypt code.
    5. As you have enter the code the message is been encrypted and you have to remember the code you have enter to decrypt it.
    6. For the decrypt you have to click on the bookmark and enter the code to decrypt it.

Just follow these steps and it can be done.

Thank you so much and will try to work on it.