Thread: Login into yahoo fails after chorme 13 update.

Login into yahoo fails after chorme 13 update.

I am not able to log in into yahoo mail or gmail after the Google Chrome 13 update as soon as i enter the user id and password and try to submit it,it clears the fields and takes me back again to the same login screen this process just keeps repeating but surprisingly i am very well able to login into the orkut without any problem like the previous and after i am logged into orkut and then try to open gmail on the other tab it opens properly.So i wanted to know what is the problem when i am trying to login in gmail using the gmail login page.I am facing the same problem with yahoo as well.Any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Re: Login into yahoo fails after chorme 13 update.

Just try those solution,i think this should work fro you just Open the Bookmark Manager CTRL+SHIFT+B > Tools > and just export the bookmarks to desktop and then create a new profile and import the bookmarks in to the chrome after that use right click to open chrome from the shortcut and then click on the properties and add "-enable-udd-profiles" excluding the quotes in the target and then save it and exit chrome later open it again and press press CTRL+M in order to create a new profile on chrome which will create a new shortcut on you desktop for the new profile and after you are done with creating a new profile delete the old shortcut for your profile.Later use your new profile and open Bookmarks Manager CTRL+SIFT+B > Tools Tab > and Import the Bookmarks and now reinstall all extension and now sign in to those sites and save usernames/passwords in your Chrome's new profile and later set up and the extensions, bookmarks, and passwords.