Thread: How can I retrieve profiles that I have created in Chrome 13

How can I retrieve profiles that I have created in Chrome 13

Here I have a question to ask regarding the goolge chrome. I hope you will be able to help me. I have enabled many profiles via about:flags. On original window, setting up sync goes well. After that I open new window via ‘create new profile’. And then setting up sync , new bookmarks and the whole thing for this new profile, goes well. But, the problem came, when I closed this new profile window by mistake, now I am not able to re-open it, though the data is still on the disk in the folder profile-1, but when I want to create a new profile again via selecting ‘create new profile’ then it starts creating profile-2. After that if I choose a new window and set up sync with the account that I used earlier, then it will again create preofile-3. And it will go on. Therefore I want to know how can I retrieve Profile-1 with the default profile preferably. I am using Google chrome version 13.0.782.24 on windows xp. If anyone has any solution for me, then please reply.

Re: How can I retrieve profiles that I have created in Chrome 13

Actually you cannot do this in real, because, this feature is not currently in Chrome 13. It is now under the development phase. I hope future versions of chrome browser will have this feature included in them. But, for now, there is no such option so that you can retrieve those profiles back.

Re: How can I retrieve profiles that I have created in Chrome 13

According to what I know, you can simply go to the wrench and then you can select any profile that you are wishing to open. I hope this was what you wanted to know. If this is not helping you then you can reply here again.