Thread: Google Chrome 13 on Linux showing frequent Aww Snap errors

Google Chrome 13 on Linux showing frequent Aww Snap errors

I am using a Linux PC in which I have installed the Google Chrome 13.0.782.107 (Official Build 94237). Following installing chrome 13 stable i have been coming across recurrent aww snap error messages. I observed this trouble following upgrading toward v13 and have seen the problem on a windows 7 system too. In order to resolve the issue I have disabled all the extensions installed in this but I am still getting the same aww snap error messages.

Re: Google Chrome 13 on Linux showing frequent Aww Snap errors

I cannot give you more details, I use my pc about 3 hours a day, and during this time, only chrome crashes, then goes blank with a kind of avatar and the words aw snap, Google Chrome has crashed or something similar, about 5 or 6 times I've been through the Help window that you click on after the crash, launch anti-virus, I've also uniblue registry booster that I can every day before shutting down, I only have 2 chrome extensions that I disabled have, and it still happens. If it happens it happens all the windows are open, not just the ones I work with,

I wanted to say that it was a virus, but "aw snap" is an actual error message in Crome, it seems that Google has a sense of humor. Have you tried re-installing chrome? And you have the same problem on other browsers? Obviously, some 3rd party software can cause chrome crash when you type : Conflicts in your address bar it will tell you if you have any conflicting software on your computer.

The problem is this, I use Internet Explorer as the default, but I have installed Google Chrome tb and use it sometimes, but when I try to access any page, the error screen appears aw snap, just from explorer from Google Chrome does not. I do not understand why this happens is the first time that happens to me, and tried all the steps it says on the aid, turn them extensions, create a new user profile d, etc, but I cannot solve it, the strange thing is that I throws the error from explorer and only with that page, not from Google chrome.

Some third-party software can get Google Chrome to crash. If this happens, you will see the message "Whoa! Google Chrome has crashed." You can also "over : Conflicts "in the address bar to see if you know a software or malware, is that Google Chrome have to crash.