Thread: How to turn off print preview in Google Chrome 13

How to turn off print preview in Google Chrome 13

Right now my computer is installed with windows XP and Google Chrome 13 with several Extensions installed. The print preview feature in this new version is very nice but I don’t think that it is mandatory. The thing is it mess up the working arrangement. I don't wish for to make use of Chrome's pdf viewer, I like my personal local viewer superior and I don't wish for to wait in the region of for rendering while I by chance hit a link which refers toward a pdf file. So is there any way to disable this feature.

Re: How to turn off print preview in Google Chrome 13

The trouble you're experiencing occurs for some types of printers. The Google Chrome team is aware of this problem and is working to solve it]. If you have more than one printer at your disposal you can try another directory to make sure the option to print in color appears in the print preview menu. Otherwise you can report the problem directly from Google Chrome.

Recently, Google has updated its web browser, incorporating a feature that could be useful to many people without leaving the option to disable at least not just... It's a shame, this feature provides a big + but is not yet complete, it should be easy to disable it overcome the recurrent problems:
    Reduction of the police
    Added a blank page
    Cannot print some web page (not generated preview / Block printing)
    To overcome this problem, the times update its Chrome browser to simplify our task:
    • There is an option to add the Chrome shortcut on Windows "-disable-print-preview"
    • Also on the Chrome shortcut you use, do right-click> Properties
    • In the Target of the Shortcut tab, you have something that looks like this:
    • "C: \ Program Files \ Google \ Chrome \ Application \ chrome.exe" to which you add "-disable-print-preview"
    • Restart Chrome and everything will be back to normal!

As is the print preview is something new that comes with version 13. Previous versions had a very poor way to print with several problems (which may not touched you live) and had to be changed. This "paradigm" of the preview is a complete conceptual solution that solves all the previous shortcomings. But unfortunately new problems brought you quite specific: you cannot print directly to the printer.

I had not realized that their own preview Chrome has a built-option "Print to PDF". Using this option directly, in effect, the text is printed as text and not as an image. To me the problem happened to me because, not seeing that option, used one of those programs that are installed as a printer driver and used to generate PDFs from any application. In my case I use the pdf-Factory, and I do not know if Acrobat occurs the same problem because I have neither. Anyway I think is a bug in Chrome and not such a thing should happen, but at least having the option to print the PDF directly from Chrome, the problem does not seem so bad. It also remains a bug so that when you hit the "Advanced" in the preview, such options do not appear anywhere. Unless I have badly installed Chrome and it's just my problem...

A Print Preview feature is proposed. It operates the browser and PDF reader will even make a backup PDF of the page. Unfortunately, instead of just take the contents of the site, Google disables many features before making its report and this can sometimes cause problems, such as PC INpact example.