Thread: Google Chrome 13 is dose not load a drop down list

Google Chrome 13 is dose not load a drop down list

I have installed Google chrome 13 browser in my laptop and after installing the Google chrome browser I have start facing some issues. in my Google chrome whenever I open any website and after that if select anything from any list and after that it does not switch to next box. Normally in other browser whenever you select any option from first drop down list them second will get update automatically. Now please tell me what I should do to solve this problem.

Re: Google Chrome 13 is dose not load a drop down list

According to me you should first try to use your Google chrome browser by disabling the extension and after disabling the extension you have to check whether you are getting the same problem with dropdown list or not. to disable the extension you have to select the tools option after that you have to select the extension option and after that you have to disable all the extension and after disabling the extension if you are facing the same problem then I think there might be something wrong with any of the extension in your browser.

If after disabling the extension also if you are getting the same issue then I will recommend you that uninstall the Google chrome browser from your laptop and after uninstalling the Google chrome you have to reboot the laptop and after rebooting the laptop you have to install the Google chrome 13 browsers again. I think after reinstalling the Google chrome browser your problem will get solved.

there was similar problem occurring in my computer also and after that I have tried many solution and after that I have also tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the Google chrome and after reinstalling the Google chrome browser my problem get solved.

when I have disable the extension from the Google chrome browser and after disabling the extension also I was getting the same issue with the drop down list. now after that I have uninstalled the Google chrome 13 browser from my laptop and after that I have installed the browser again and after that it has started working normally. thank you for helping me.