Thread: How do I see saved passwords in Chrome 13.

How do I see saved passwords in Chrome 13.

I am having Google Chrome version (13.0.782.215 m) and my operating system Windows XP. Both targeted to the French languages. I have”Proposer d'enregistrer les mots de passe" checked. It has prompted me to save the password. It does ask for but does save the passwords. When I click on "Manage Passwords" I see. But in attendance are no passwords exposed. Clicking on "En savoir plus" takes me to an explanation of how to set aside passwords. How do I get the prompt to prompt and the password show to display?

Re: How do I see saved passwords in Chrome 13.

Can you tell me that what was the page you navigated to? Was it Is this the page you are going to chrome://settings/passwords?

Well you can see the stored password via going through the wrench symbol=>Options=>Personal data=>which gives a tab with Synchronization, Passwords, Automatic capture, Navigation data, Themes.

Chrome has the capability to stock up passwords that you give it consent to store. I will illustrate how to sight those passwords. open Chrome by twice left clicking the desktop icon. Click the twist icon in the upper right hand bend. Click "options". then "Personal Stuff" option. Click the "Manage Saved Passwords" button. Each row shall be having contained a url of the site where the username and password were saved previously. Click the row that contains the url of the site where your previously saved password can be viewed. Then click the "Show" button.

each browser on the rampage in the last decade has some kind of password organization system, and Google Chrome is no unusual. I've been switching through the Chrome source code, released under the open source project Chromium, and I've established out how they do it. Chrome to quickly and securely save your passwords.

I would rather advise you not to play with such passwords or you may fall in to the subject of password stealing and may get the under the criminal activities and may be the subject of punishment. However its up to you to decide.