Thread: Chrome 13 failed to play certain video embeds

Chrome 13 failed to play certain video embeds

I am operational with my minute team on a video aggregation applying on the web applications. Right now we are holding on to both flash and html5 embed codes for videos using Embed Pro. Chrome is in the middle of the user-agents that we're presenting the html5 embeds to, but the Chrome has failed to engage in recreation a good number of our mp4 embeds Safari hasn't had a difficulty with any of them.

Re: Chrome 13 failed to play certain video embeds

I have Come across the similar problem. I am unable to give much insight, but I also made an effort to embed an mp4 video with the video tag and it wasn’t at all working in Chrome but appears to work fine in Safari. I also have made a Trial for some of the links in Chrome and indeed, the first one works and the second of that couldnt not.

Thanks. Our inference right now is that Chrome only is supporting a subset of the h.264 profiles and that the videos that become unsuccessful to play must be encoded using a profile exterior of that separation. The Chrome team proclaimed half a year ago that they would be drawing out support for h.264 so it's actually all a deceased end anyhow and we've determined to take the (debatably counterintuitive) move toward of playing our h.264 sources in a custom video player put into practice in the Flash Feels regressive but it's best for the product. maybe someone from the Chrome team could corroborate that this is in fact that the problem is persisting.

anybody who has gone through YouTube.com in the history four years be familiar with that you can implant video in a web page. But prior to HTML5, there was no standards-based way to do this. almost all the video you’ve ever observe “on the web” has been shafted through a arbitrator plugin — perhaps QuickTime, maybe RealPlayer, maybe Flash. (YouTube uses Flash.) These plugins integrate with your browser sound sufficient that you may not even be conscious that you’re using them. That is, until you try to watch a video on a platform that doesn’t hold up that plugin.

The inference right now is that Chrome only is supporting a subset of the h.264 profiles and that the videos that not succeed to play must be encoded using a profile outside the bound of that subset. The Chrome team proclaimed half a year ago that they would be taking out support for h.264