Thread: White Border Around the Google Chrome Window

White Border Around the Google Chrome Window

Guys I am having an issue here. Ever since I have made an update to Chrome 13 update, some of the themes have been showing a white edge in the of the window. This usually occurs when the exacting window is not in center, let’s say for example, if you have manifold windows open and you are trying to focus on a different one. It is also happening if you are trying to drag a tab as of one window to a different the original window will be displaying you a white edge around it pending you to go for making it active again.
    My Chrome Version is: 13.0.782.107
    and OS: Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit

Re: White Border Around the Google Chrome Window

I am having this exactly the same issue and I have been having it since previous night.
    Can someone show me some of the help in this regard?

Same problem here also. I am Running same version as the the one who posted this in the thread. But it didn't change no matter what; I also have tried to use some other themes, still occured. For me, the border only comes into view if I shift from one window of chrome to a different. Not if I switch to or from a window that is not chrome window.

Guys it is sort of bug and I think google will soon be identifying the issue and the pstch or solution to this will be provided soon or it will be rectified in the next update so guys you just be patient the solution to this will coming in near time soon. Better be patient till then.

That is Ok but can you tell me that how long it will take to be done. I mean I am not at all impatient but obviously I am having the problem with it and that needs to be sorted out soon isn’t it? Anyways I think Google is not ignorant in this regard and solution will be visible soon. I thought that I am the only per so facing that but now realize that there are many So I don’t panic now. Thanks guys for telling me that this is a genuine problem and thanks also for your suggestion. Hope that will be fixed soon!

Guys In my opinion the problem you are having is due to the theme that you are trying to use with stars. Delete it and check if the same thhing is still happening??