Thread: Getting HTTP 403 forbidden error while accessing freshon.tv

Getting HTTP 403 forbidden error while accessing freshon.tv

I have bsnl unlimited broadband plan. And I am facing the problem while using it. I can’t access the site freshon.tv site from my ip address. And getting the error message “HTTP 403 Forbidden”. So what is the actual problem causing this? Can anyone tell me how to resolve the problem? I am thinking that my ip gets banned is it true that if site bans ip address we can’t access the site. And does anyone facing same problem while accessing this site since I have done nothing wrong.

Re: Getting HTTP 403 forbidden error while accessing freshon.tv

I think your ip address gets banned by the site itself. Due to that only you can’t able to access the site. You have done something wrong while using your account on the site like refreshing the page quickly without giving time to get page loaded. I don’t think there is any way to resolve the banning. I have seen that many of the sites bans user account for 10 to 15 days then the ban will be lifted off so wait for some days. And try to access the site latter after 15 to 20 days.

Yes what he is saying is right that the ip address of yours gets banned by the site. So if you done nothing and still gets banned you can contact their support regarding the problem they will replay you regarding why they have banned your ip address.

I have one solution to resolve the problem. yes I am 100% sure that your ip address gets banned by the site. It can be permanent ban or temporary so wait for some days still you can’t access the site then it will be permanent ban for your ip address. So if you want to access your account on the site you can use the proxy. This will help you to access the site with different ip address without knowing the site that your real ip address. So try this to access the account. There are many sites which are working as the proxy servers for free and also there are some software which changes the ip address through the software itself.

Hello friends I think your account gets banned by the site. There are many reasons why they ban the account. But according to me the main reason to get banning is using the proxy for accessing the site. So if you have used the proxy server while accessing the site. Due to that only they have banned your account I don’t see there is any there reason to do so.

I have heard that many of the ip address gets banned by the site form india. I think the reason is clear that its due to the bandwidth speed of their internet connection and they are actually working as the leechers which is not good for the site.

Your account gets banned by the site not sure why but there are the resons whythey ban the account . if you are trying to spam the site or if you are doing constant refresh to the site and other thing is that for banning is using the proxy server since according to me each time we use the proxy server it will take different ip address over there if they found that the account is registered thorugh india and accessed one time through the austarlia, other day through china, other day through other region then they will ban the account for doing so. So if you want to access the site there is opera browser which allows to access the blocked site. This feature will access the site without knowing the ip address. So you the opera turbo feature of the browser you can access your account through it.