Thread: How to controll Facebook Privacy in Firefox

How to controll Facebook Privacy in Firefox

I have just started using Facebook and i just wanted to know that how can we control our Facebook privacy such as how to Control people viewing our post? who are allowed to view your you post after you post them? how to have a control over people tagging you? how to share location info and add them in your posts? etc.Any help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Re: How to controll Facebook Privacy in Firefox

You can control people seeing your post by just following thes simple steps.Every time you post something you will get a dropdown menu to the right of your and this will help you to controll the people viewing your post as well as it will help you to share the post with whom you want.In the starting the dropdown menu will be having some categories and you can easily get through this Settings menu.It will contain categories such as “Public” (which will allow every one to view your post), “Friends”(where only the people in your friend list can view your post and lastly “Friends of Friends” (which will allow your friends as well as thier friends to view your post)

you can also have a control over the people tagging you by following these.Whenever you are tagged by any one in their photo,you will receive an indication of the same tag which will be appearing on your wall,with the help of the settings you can find out who is tagging you and so you can ask them and even send a message to the owner of the photo,not to tag you and in the same way whenever anyone is trying to tag a photo that you have posted then you will be having an easy way in order to block the same tag or block all the tags you want or you can simply remove the photo entirely.

I have already set my album privacy only to my friends but i don't know how other people are able to view my album and they are also liking and commenting on it as well? they are also able to view the tagged pictures of me as well even after restricting access to all those people? any suggestions will be highly appreciated.

keep in mind that Whenever you tag anyone in your photo then its not only visible to the person you have tagged but also to the friends that person and when the other friends of that person can view them then they can also comment or like on it and in case of the people viewing tagged photos of you keep in mind that changing the privacy setting for your Profile Visibility only restricts the others ability to see your tagged photos by going through your profile but it unfortunately does not restrict their ability to see those photos anywhere else on the site,remember that the person uploading a photo can restrict the audience for that photo,in case If the others are viewing the photos you are tagged in must be because the owner of the photos would have set the privacy so that anyone is able to view the photos.You can just block the people viewing the "Photos" from your profile but you cannot restrict its visibility for a photo that you have not uploaded.

I have been using Facebook since a couple of months ago and i most likely upload photos in my albums every other day but from yesterday i am not able to upload any photos in any albums? it seems i have been just blocked for uploading any photos? is there any one who have a idea about this? is there any way to get out of this situation? please help me with your suggestions it will be highly appreciated.

As per my knowledge if you are blocked for uploading pics then you might have have violated "Facebook's Statement of Rights and Responsibilities" by uploading one or more pics that are restricted on Facebook.The contents that are likely to be restricted on Facebook are contents containing nudity,hate speech or content that contains "self harm or illegal drug use" etc.To resolve this issue you have to visit "Facebook Community Standards" and the pics that are found to abusive should be removed and only after that you can upload photos again.