Thread: One of the Easiest ways to write your profile and About Me Page

One of the Easiest ways to write your profile and About Me Page

I am very much confused to write the most important topic you can say that as “About Me” or in other word “My Self” this is seriously important to know the well and good format to write this document, I have search and visited various sites and web but not get that much information of writing interesting formats to write about Profile. So you are requested to provide the best of best answer about this query.

Re: One of the Easiest ways to write your profile and About Me Page

Writing something about our self is the most important topic to discuss, this is consider the important one because it directly pointing towards the way we think about our self, that’s also reflect our attitude and aptitude so we should have the complete information and necessary knowledge and the tricks to write this. Since it is the first document for presentation, or for an introduction which create our impression in front of other people. Someone has truly says that “our first impression is our last impression “so you can visit the several awesome websites or you can read articles for creating your own profile. Lots of magazines are also available now days. Go through all, it may surely help you.

This is one of the difficult answers that one should accept completely, but there are some of the points by which you can create a good profile. I have tried this in orkut but this can apply in any of the social sites to create your profile like facebook, twitter, Gmail etc.
    i. Write clearly what you feel for other or about your self
    ii. Write something about you but be strict to write this because people may make fun about this, so write only that thing you let others to know.
    iii. Don’t try to be over smart, that make a bad impression
    iv. Write only those thing which is really what you are, don’t make it complex
    v. Don’t write poetry or something like that, otherwise your profile become duplication
    vi. Just try to write simple as well as straight forward
    vii. Completely free to express yourself, that’s important.

The profile is said to be a good profile if there is sincerity in your profile, so always avoid Bad word that the best practice to write a good profile. And if you wish to write such thing then use it like F*CK O*F. This can be understood by others. But its suggestion not to use this, just avoid such things. Try to format text which you want to high light then make it Bold or italic which make it different from other text. Bits of comedy are always good to use. And don’t make the use of humor regularly because it makes your profile as a fake profile.

If you want to add more value to your profile try to be creative that will make the sense. Just describe yourself by your values and mission, if the content is from your heart then defiantly that is one of the best from all. You can write about who are you, what you have achieved in life, how you have achieved your goals, try to figured out only the positive things that make other happy to read about yourself.

Don’t make your profile page to be overlooked. Try to make it simple as possible which can be easily understand by the reader what you’re talking about. Tell your readers why they can feel positive listening when they read your blog or profile, and try to give the readers respect and your reader. If you rare loyal to your reader then defiantly, loyalty will returns from the readers.