Thread: How to Synchronize Facebook and Twitter Events with Google Calendar

How to Synchronize Facebook and Twitter Events with Google Calendar

Hello friends, I want to know that is there any application or any software which can which can synchronize two social networking sites with the Google calendar. Well I want to synchronize the famous two social networking sites which are the “Facebook” and “Twitter”. So I want to know is there any software or any application which do the synchronization of both the sides. It will be really helpful to me and also it will be great for me to do it. So please give all your suggestion and please mention any of the software you might know by which it can be happened. Thank you.

Re: How to Synchronize Facebook and Twitter Events with Google Calendar

I really do not know any such software, but you can check it out on the internet and you will be able to get some of the software or any link which will be providing the solution.

Well there is some software as the Facebook has an aspect that allows the users to create events for anything which they want, as they have created then can invite all of their friends which are there on the Facebook, or even the members of any of the group in the Facebook. If the user follow this way then it makes sending invitations easy to everyone who the user knows, even I want to add that it can also create confusion as the Facebook’s calendar does not integrate or match with the other calendar on the systems that we use in our daily life, for example like the Outlook and Google calendar. Facebook events can be only remembered in one place which is the Facebook itself. So I think you might get the application, as I do not need that to use and to remember any of the events.

Well there is software name as the FeedCal as it is an application which is been made to fix the problem as the user want to remember the events on the Facebook and also on the Twitter. So you can search for that application and can work it out.

The above told the FeedCal application, which do the Synchronization of the Facebook events and the Twitter events, below is the step which you can do and have it for you, the steps are:
    • Go to the site of the FeedCal.
    • Click the Sign Up button which at the top-right of the page.
    • Now click on the green Connect FeedCal with Google button which provide your Google information and allow the FeedCal to have the access to your Google Calendar.
    • As you are done with it then you can choose to connect FeedCal with both which is there in the plan.
    • As you select the both then it will ask you to add the details, which includes Twitter username and ask to get connect with the Facebook account.
    • Then in the next step it ask you to write details of yours which is the name and the e-mail of yours, also ask you that you want to receive newsletters and updates from FeedCal.
    • Then in the next step it ask you to agree the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy of the FeedCal and also tells you to write the words or any letter which are been seen in a image.
    • As you are done then click on the signup

Then it is done. In 5-10 minutes, the FeedCal application will synchronize your Twitter and Facebook events with the Google calendar. You can check your calendar when a sometime has been passed.

Well the above user have told you the correct and also the best way, as I have done and it is working for me, so I would also suggest you to have a try on it.

Well the FeedCal works well for marking events on the calendar as I have experienced it and many other also have experienced it. There is small problem as it does not show events to which we have replied with Maybe, such that it only show the events which of the yes answers. The application in the final stages as it is the Beta Version which we are using, as you will see when you go on that page. I think this would be quickly improved for the users. You would probably receive many dumb invitations, which are related to some occasion such as the countdowns to Christmas and the end of the year, as these will also appear on your Google Calendar with FeedCal.

I think it is better way and also the best way to get the both the events on the Google calendar, so I would suggest to take it and try it and see it works for you or not.

Thank you for the suggestion and I will try to go over there and will try to work for me.