Thread: Is it possible to setup Gmail as an exchange in Mail.app?

Is it possible to setup Gmail as an exchange in Mail.app?

Last two month I use an Iphone 4 device and I use this device for the internet surfing and playing online games. I want to setup an Gmail as an exchange in this Mail.aap on this iphone 4 device. Is it possible to do this task? I hope many users already do this task. Then share your experience. Thanks in advance.

Re: Is it possible to setup Gmail as an exchange in Mail.app?

It's possible to set up Gmail on Mail.app using Exchange. Imap is the best technique to do this task. Imap is an Internet message access protocol. This imap will be help to for e-mail retrieval, the other being the Post Office Protocol (POP). This protocol has to be provide the facility to setup the Gmail account of the server in an Mail.app on it. Then use this imap protocol on your system and then see what happen on it. It will be solve your complicated problem.

There is special technique to solve this problem. in that first you need to open the mail application. Then it will point to that its downloading messages from server. The next is to be as freeze midway through the download. This will be help to you for performing this task onto the iphone device.

An inactive IMAP account setup for gmail on the iphone will cause this issue! Hence there is necessary to perform an enabling the imap account on it. It helps to perform this task with an correct manner. when the error message pops up on this iphone while trying to check mail, disabling current account on iphone 4 will be restrict to do this task. Hence I think the best is to be use an imap for this process and must need to enable this within that iphone 4.

I also faced the similar kind of problem. Then I read several articles about this issue. In one article they mentioned that specific process to do this task. First enter into the Settings menu of this application and then choose the Mail and using the Exchange option you need to Push it on the Mail Folders. This will be help to performing this exchange the setup Gmail as an exchange in Mail.app on it. Try this and it will be work to solve such kind of task. Try this and it will be work in most of the system.

In the Gmail application you need to make sure that the inbox view on it. Then attend settings option onto it. The next is to be use an turn off notifications for this app. The exchange option onto it will be help to perform this kind of task. Then try this and check the real performance of this system. The status bar from the Gmail app shows such kind of changes.

I have multiple email accounts on my phone and then I decided to perform this kind of task on my system. The IMAP is one whose work to perform this to setup Gmail as an exchange in Mail.app task. Then I have followed the required procedure to perform this task. The manual of this application is to be help to do this task in the step by step manner. If you faced the similar kind of problem then you need to use this strategy to fix this problem.

The other way to fix this problem is to be first visit the official site of the Gmail and then perform this task with following the number of mentioned instructions. This will be works and in response it works to setup this Gmail as an exchange in Mail.app. as per mentioning the manual also help to do the same kind of task. Then use it and solve your problem.