Thread: Shortcut in safari to refresh the process

Shortcut in safari to refresh the process

I have the safari browser to use for my web surfing and downloading works, mostly my browser perform slowly, and also in spite deleting every things from catch and history safari shows the old pages , so in order to overcome this problems I mostly refresh the running process by clicking the button present at the top of the browser , but it’s too long to refresh each and every time, so if anyone have any ideas regarding the shortcut keys or any shortcut tricks to refresh the pages in safari, if there any one then please give your complete guidance to perform this steps, your ideas will be appreciated.

Re: Shortcut in safari to refresh the process

Basically I use the back button to such kind of issue, that also work for the same but according to your question I have only one solution which I have not tried yet but I’m sure that its work for you. Just press Shift-Refresh I hope its work properly. Or simply hold the shift button and continually press refresh button.

If you are trying to use RSS as the option then it’s a good idea to do refreshing, since safari doesn’t check for the feed over and over again in between 30 minutes. So if RSS is option to use you can use it along with Java Script. The idea for this is logic based you just create an html files which have two frame in one of the frame you just code something by using the Java Script timer loop by which you can create the logic to refresh the URL for the other page i.e. Refresh the other page contents in between each and every minute.

I recognize this is a bit of an older issue now, but I've just gotten approximately to working with Safari. Just try to press other keys beside F5, or else one can only look forward to that there may be some shortcut to do this. And there is one refreshing option on the top of Safari browser you can make use of it.