Thread: How to install Internet explorer on Ubuntu 10.04

How to install Internet explorer on Ubuntu 10.04

Hello friends, I have visit some of the websites which are been having the default browser Internet Explorer 7, as it is the latest and also good to use. As I want to install the Internet Explorer 7 on the Ubuntu 10.04, as I have tried through the wine and IES but shows me some kind of the weird problem, as I am having the 1.0 x version of the wine and it is been already installed it and prompts that it is outdated and require the 0.9 x version. So anyone can suggest me that how I can install the Internet Explorer 7 or even the Internet Explorer 6 would be fine for me. Thank you.

Re: How to install Internet explorer on Ubuntu 10.04

I do not know much about, but why you use the Mozilla Firefox, as in that all the website runs and even the websites which are having the Internet Explorer 7 as the default.

Well you can go on the internet and you will be able to get the solution for the Internet Explorer 7 and you will be able to install it on the Ubuntu 10.04. As I was searching for something which was related to the Ubuntu and also the Internet Explorer, then I got a link which was telling the method to install the Internet Explorer 7 on to the Ubuntu, so you better search over there you will be able to get the solution and also you will be able to install and work on the websites which was having the Internet Explorer 7 as the default for their websites. As most of the time I use the internet to search or to get the solution for any problem. So just check and try it.

I think you should use the Mozilla Firefox, as it is the faster and also it supports all the website which are having the Internet Explorer 7 as the default browser to be run on, as the Mozilla is fast then the IE and also good to use also, the installation of the Mozilla is also easy to do. So just try it.

As I am not using the Ubuntu and I am using the simple windows for my computer, if you have ask for the windows then I would be able to tell and also would explain the installation of the Internet Explorer 7 and tell some of the benefits of it using on the windows, but as you are a Linux user so I am not able to tell, but I can suggest you to search on the internet and you will be able to the solution and also will get the steps for the installation on the Linux Ubuntu 10.04. As the internet is best and also the good solution during such time of period when you are not to install anything on any operating system, so just see and do it. Hope it will work for you.

I will also suggest you to use the Mozilla Firefox instead of the Internet Explorer, as the Mozilla are good and also fast as you compare with the IE, the installation of Mozilla is easy and also easily available on the internet. But the final choice is yours.