Thread: No servers appear even if Freelancer is connected

No servers appear even if Freelancer is connected

Hello guys can anyone help me out with the freelancer connectivity problem? Actually it was working fine someday ago but from the time the new windows has been installed on the hosting machine as we are connected with the Lan to an internet hosting machine and from that time I am having a problem that the host machine is not able to find any server on the freelancer? Although I am able to connect to the global server but no server appears?

Re: No servers appear even if Freelancer is connected

Hello dear i am facing the same problem and I just don’t know what to do in this situation and please I too need some help from you guys can anyone tell me what ia going wrong and how can I fix this up?

Not only you both are going through this problem I think all the users of the Freelancer has been going through this problem and this is not a problem with your internet or anything this is a problem with the server itself and they have been fixing it out I have just mailed them and I have got some response like this is some technical issue and they have been working hard for this and they would be getting this done sooner so don’t worry everything would be fine is some days. The global server is itself down and they said that they have been receiving lots of mail regarding this problem so they are really working out to solve this problem out.

Just try out reinstalling the freelancer and then just recreate the home network and then see if there is any solution for you because once when I got this same problem it was solved when I carried this steps so I hope that this would be helping you this time.

Nice to know that this is not the problem only with me and there are number of people who has been running into same problme with me and sharing the same boat with me. well lets hope this problme would be solved sooner and we would be able to enjoy the server again i have been really liking it a very much and i am just in a mood to use it for much more time so i don't like any problem with it and this time it has been really irritating very much so lets hope things would be clear in a appropriate time.