Thread: How can I restrict Google instant to activate itself after turning off

How can I restrict Google instant to activate itself after turning off

AS You all Google users might have been aware about the Google Instant on Google homepage or Google search. It is a new feature by Google. As you know that you can turn off this thin if it is much irritating to you. I heard that it is completely depends on the browser. But sometime you might have seen that even if you turned off this thing it may activate itself without any physical interference. This is really annoying. So does anybody know how to restrict it from activating? The Google is storing all of my other settings but it cannot do this one. Why?

Re: How can I restrict Google instant to activate itself after turning off

You can disable Instant Search Google, and it is very easy. There are two ways to do this:
    • Perform a search, then on the results page, top right, click on "Instant Search enabled," which opens a list. Once you click "disabled Instant Search," and it's done. If you want to re-enable Instant Search, you understand me, you made the reverse
    • Directly in the settings: click on "Settings" at the top right of your Google page, then click "Search Settings" and scroll down the page and check "Do not enable Instant Search Google".

Okay this is strange. Which browser do you use? I advise you to empty the browser cache once and then once again try. It seems that it just does not up the option.

I think that you are not the only one person who is getting much annoyance with this feature but there are number of people who have already discussed about it. Anyway here is the way for you to enable and disable Google instant.

Open Google and sign in with our credentials Gmail. At this point in the upper right you will see the Settings item and then click Search settings can enable or disable Instant Google Use Google Instant respectively, simply by selecting or not employ Google instant. Exception is made for versions of the browser are not companionable with the instant search for which Google cannot trigger the feature. Instant Google is certainly only companionable with the most up-to-date versions of browsers and allow it to make use of it afterward you must upgrade your browser the most recent version. To discover whether your browser is compatible with Google Instant or only to get further information regarding the new instant search Google you can see the Official Website.

Here is more information about that
    How can I disable instant search on Google

Google Operating System has identified 9 features of Google that do no longer exist within Google Instant Search:
    • Google Suggest cannot be disabled
    • You cannot change the number of results
    • There is no automatic display of your previous searches
    • Suggests Google is showing more than four suggestions instead of 10
    • The fade animation showing the elements on the page disappeared
    • "Search within results" no longer
    • No more second search field at the bottom of the page
    • There is no longer the magic wheel, the Flash graph visualization of the results for
    • The virtual keyboard is gone