Thread: How can I disable instant search on Google

How can I disable instant search on Google

I am using safari and firefox on Windows XP sp3, and installed Google toolbar. I am unable to turn off the Google instant. Anybody who can help me to overcome this issue.

Re: How can I disable instant search on Google

Go to www.google.com; click "Settings" at the top right corner. Then scroll down to "Google Instant" and click button that says "Do not use Google Instant." Then scroll to the bottom and click "Save Preferences" at the bottom right.

The first time you use the Google search with the snapshot feature, I wrote my search keywords three times, backspacing twice before he stopped and listened to what was happening. The third time I've written my words, I did it slowly and watched what was happening. I thought it was a new search google.com function, "Instant Search". It annoyed the hell out of me, I do not like, and aggravated that I had to discover a method to discontinue this instant search feature.

I did the standard "instant off" in my search page in Safari preferences, as well saved back to my home page plus bookmarks. No troubles with Safari. They are Google search preferences in Firefox have not saved properly. It keeps reverting back all time I opened Firefox. Very annoying.

I establish the reply to fix Google Instant Search, although not Google. It seems that, in turn, Google's instant and keep it off; we have to accept cookies from Google. Or else, every time you clean your Explorer cookies, you're back to square one with Google Instant. I attempt this more than a few weeks ago, and it works like an attraction. I must confess I wondered if they have an ulterior reason for setting. Ensuring that information might be collected from us! Bing constantly changing, this just zips around .no troubles with slowdown.