Thread: How to Tell if a Job is a Scam

How to Tell if a Job is a Scam

I have just completed my graduation in last month from reputed university. Now I want to work in the company. Till I get the job in the company I want to do the online job and want to work from the home and earn some money while not working. Many of the people say that many of the jobs over the internet are fake and making scam so I want to know that how do I know that the job is scam or it is legal. So I can work for them and not wasting my work strengths. I have heard that many of the scams are going on so can anyone also tell which type of scams can occur for the jobs over internet.

Re: How to Tell if a Job is a Scam

Yes there are many jobs which are the scams and you never get paid for the jobs which you are doing. Before accepting any job from the company just verify that the company is official or not and check if the previous users who worked online actually get paid or not. If you are working from the online site like freelancer then you can know then by just seeing his rating and previous paid details.

Yes I am also agreeing that the many of the online jobs are actually scams. You can know this by one way which I have used. According to me the real company who required the users then they will publish the ad which is really unique and which will actually made to get only hard working candidates. If you see in ad some spelling and grammatical mistakes then you have to know that there is something not correct in the ads. And it can be the scam job. So be careful while taking such a jobs from on the internet as well as from the page.

What he is actually saying is the right. You can know that it is scam if they are asking you to pay for getting job. So this can be one of the type of the scam. Since no company will ask you to give them pay to get the job on their company. Since company has the finance with them to manage entire company so how can it possible that they will ask for the payment.

I have seen that there is other way of scam which is many of the times happening with many users. Some will contact you regarding the tuition jobs to take the classes of there Childs who actually coming from the other country. Actually while giving the details he never gives the perfect details regarding the job which we have to do. Only gives the location from where they are actually arriving. Which is annoying one to anyone. In the talk they will also ask you about your personal detail for getting the job and tell about the way they will pay you. When actually you provide the personal details to us they will never call you again. If you try to call them you can’t able to reach them also. So be careful from such a job scam.

I will say before getting any of the job online or offline. You have to check the details regarding them over the internet search to get there details and from how many years they are actually doing this business. Also you can check that is there are any complaints regarding it on the different sites. So before getting such a job check everything do some research regarding them over internet you will get the details.

One of the scam I know is related to the Western Union payment mode. If the western union word involves while you see the job then this can be the scam job. In this job after working for the month. You will receive the check of the which is slightly higher than what they have said to pay you. After receiving of the check they will ask you to get the amount back to them which they send extra so you will send them back the amount since you actually got the check. After the that you send the amount back . You will know that the check is not good at all and they never give you any money rather than they actually take the money from your only.

There are also the other ways of the scams which can be happen with you also. There must be common sense in the people to know that you will never get the amount which is huge in one day or in one week it is not possible. There are some jobs which offer the payment in such a way this jobs actually are the phishing scams. So try to avoid such a jobs and don’t apply to them.

Yes what he says is the right there is no way to get rich in just a day or week . so avoid such a jobs which paying more.

I have also seen the one job scam which can be occur with you also. While I am searching the job over the internet. I have got the mail regarding that your resume get selected for the job please see the attached details and resume of your. This mail can be found in your spam folder of mailbox. I haven’t applied for any job. And still I get this mail then according to me this can be phising mails which want to actually collect the details of us from the mail. So don’t try to see this mail since this mail doesn’t have any details inside it only attachment in it. There are really many ways in which you will get scammed by someone. So be careful while doing anything do more research while accepting any of the job online.

Yes other job scam which I am experiencing is the you will receive a sms on the mobile which says you that the resume of yours get selected and it has the link you can access this through the internet. So I think it is one of the type of job scam.