Thread: How Did Facebook Originate?

How Did Facebook Originate?

Facebook is so popular now days so I am quit interested in that I have visited lots of web site to get the information regarding FaceBook but still I am confused so I wants to know how the facebook is originated where its data are stored, is this is secure social site for my computers please help me out to know more about facebook……?

Re: How Did Facebook Originate?

Mark Zuckerberg is the founder of facebook. Facebook is a social website launch in Feb 2004, today facebook contain billons of users around the worlds. Each user has their personal account in facebook, from where they can share photos videos messages to their friends. It also automatically updates the notification for the change made to there profile by any of the friends. To turn into one of the users in facebook one has to register and have to create new accounts with their own login id and password. The minimum age required to become a member of facebook is 13 year.

Facebook was founded by Mark Zuckerberg with some financial help from Eduardo Saverin he ran it as one of his pastime projects. So in order to grow his web side to the next level he joins two other people name as Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes. So in August 2005 the domain facebook.com was purchased. After a large number of surveys conducted around Facebook it is found that approximately 89% of the students in the supported colleges had a Facebook account, with 65% of them logging in daily. Another 2005 survey said 90% of all undergraduates in the U.S. use either Facebook or MySpace regularly.

With over 1.5 million photos uploaded daily, one of Facebook’s most admired features has the facility to upload photos. Users can upload unlimited photos from their cell phone or through its Java-based web interface. Just like every other social network, Facebook has facility to create groups, Another service of facebook called Facebook Notes, which allows users to write a Facebook blog. All notes are displayed in the user’s profile, and other members can add comments.