Thread: Difference Between Dogpile and Google?

Difference Between Dogpile and Google?

hello everyone i have installed the windows XP operating system and everything on the system working fine without any issue but last night surfing on the Google i have found that Dogpile search engine and i have seen this search engine first time. now i need to know the what is different between Dogpile and the Google. can anyone suggest on this issue and so that i can solve mine issue.

Re: Difference Between Dogpile and Google?

first of all Google is the designed to search websites all over the world and the Google is not depend to any search engine. anything you type on the Google you will get result. on other hand that Dogpile s also search engine and this constructed differently. the Dogpile will bring the result from other search engine like Google, Yahoo and Bing. The Dogpile search engine will provide result with the reference of Google and other search engine.

as compare to the language the Google has Vast language searching. the Google is formatted to search in any language and on other hand the Dogpile search engine will search on English and nothing else. if compare to the Google and Dogpile in language, the Google come foremost.

I think the Google is independent but the Dogpile dependent on other search engine like Google, Yahoo and Bing and lastly I can say that Google vast spread search engine and the Dogpile is dependent and only search on the English language.