Thread: how to login in google plus

how to login in google plus

recently I got the news that google company has launched its own social website more powerful and with good graphic user interface as compare to facebook and even its own orkut I read in some website that there are lots of good features added in google plus and what is Hangout and Circles in google plus. And how to use plus 1 button. I want to know how to login in google plus as I am unable to get the official networking site or is yet available for common user or not ???

Re: how to login in google plus

no google plus social networking site is only available for active gmail or gtalk user and for that also you should get a google plus invitation from some one this is the sad part of the google plus site ..i have the gmail account and even I am active g talk user but I am not getting any kind of google plus inventation..

yes you herd rite there are lots of good features in google plus as compare to facebook and other social networking site. Circles in google plus are a great facility to group all the people in your network there is drag and drop facility available to group people in your network that allow you to share only limited amount of information to the user as per your requirement like school circle , office circle family circle etc. and hangout is great features which not yet been available in any other social networking site this features allows you to have video chat with ten person same time. And also huddle features allows you to group messaging in one instant but this is the common feature available in networking sites the very new features is Sparks which shows random data across the web. It also allows you to create your own new spark depends upon your interest .

yes it is right you cant access the google plus networking site directly for having account google plus the very first thing is you should have a gmail account or gtalk account if you have so you can be able to login in google plus but before this you should get a invitation by someone like friend or any existing member this policy google plus is usning in order to decrease the number of fake profile or you can say spam. For google plus invitation you just need to request your friends or college to send to invitation in gmail account if you don’t have any gmail account you need to create it first. After getting your invitation you just are automatically redirected to your google plus site .

google plus includes plus one button that is the one of the good features in google plus site I can say.Your plus button is holds in a tab on your Google account. You can also show plus 1 tab button to other user across the world or there is alsp options available to hide them. so as you can keep record of all thing that you like across the web and it easier to find exact the same stuff what you are searching for that has been already searched by you already you know. It just make easy if and your friend or whoever in your contact are looking for the same thing.

yes it is a great social networking site. I am using it. it has a nice graphic user interface. there is good facility of importing all the gtalk contacts in google plus site .what I want to know is it possible to import all the contact from orkut or can I merge or add orkut friend directly in the google plus website.i am asking this question because both the product belongs to same developers and compamy .

I received a invite to google plus social networking site. But When I try to sign up I got this pop up which says "This feature is not available for your account. You must be over a certain age to use this feature." What it exactly mean do I need to wait for years for using google plus account. Even I have orkut account please help.

its simple you are too young too use google plus. for using google plus you have wait until you get older by 18 years. There is validation script within the form . that restrict you to sign up on google plus site..till than use orkut and enjoy..

no it is not possible as you are saying the merging and even there is no any option is available to do Synchronization between orkut site and google plus site yes in google plus website there is a option available at the top side to redirect directly to orkut account but for that you have login in your orkut account .