Thread: How to remove Buzqo homepage From Mozilla Firefox

How to remove Buzqo homepage From Mozilla Firefox

Hello I have installed the windows XP operating system and along with I have also installed the Mozilla Firefox on mine system. Everything on the system working fine without any issue and last night working on the Firefox I have download the video through the YouTube video downloader but after downloading video mine browser home turned to Buzqo.com and I am not able to delete or remove the Buzqo homepage. I have gone through the lots of solution to get ride the issue but nothing happen. Now I don’t what to do and how to get ride the issue, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

re: How to remove Buzqo homepage From Mozilla Firefox

I would like to suggest you to make uninstall the Firefox and after that install it again and then let me know the issue. To uninstall the Firefox you need to go through the below steps: first make click on the start icon and after that click on the control panel. Now on the control panel go to the add/remove program and under that make click on the Mozilla Firefox and then select the uninstall or remove. Now once you removed or uninstalled the firefox and after that reboot the system and then reboot the system and after that install the Firefox again. I think this will help you to solve the issue.

I think you have set the Buzqo.com as homepage and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make change your home page manually by doping the below steps and after that make sure your able to change or not. To change the home page launch the Firefox and after that go to the tools on the menu and after that click on the options. Now on the options go to the general tab and under that locate to the Show my home page. Now on the Show my home page you will get the Buzqo.com as homepage and to change this make click on the restore to default button. now once you finish this and after that make click on the apply to change the setting and then restart the browser. If not able to do this steps then I would like to suggest you to simple first open the website which you want set homepage and after that just drag the website address to home page icon. If you want to make Goggle as home page then type Google on address bar and after that on the left side of the address bar you will get the icon. Now just drag the icon to home icon on left side of the address bar.

Just try to run the Firefox on the safe mode and after that make sure your getting the Buzqo homepage. To do these make click on the start icon and after that click on the run. Now on the run type: firefox -safe-mode and after that click on the ok button. Now once you click on this you will get the firefox on the safe mode and after that make sure you’re getting the issue or not.

Uninstall old Adobe Reader versions and after that install the latest version of Adobe Reader on your system and after that make sure the issue.

If above all solution not working to solve the issue and after that I would like to suggest you to reset the Firefox browser and after that make sure your facing the issue or not. To make reset your firefox you need to go through the below steps: go to the start icon on the desktop and after that choose the run. Now on the run type: firefox -safe-mode and after that click on the ok button. Now you will get the preference windows and under that make check mark on the Reset all user preferences to Firefox defaults check box and after that click on the Make Changes and Restart. Now your firefox will restart and after that make sure your home page changed or not.

The Buzqo is virus and I think your system I have infected by the virus, so therefore I would like to suggest you to make scan on your system with the antivirus and after that make sure your able to change the homepage or not.

Re: How to remove Buzqo homepage From Mozilla Firefox

Try to perform the system file checker on your system and after that let me know the issue. To make perform the system file checker you need to open the command prompt and under that just type: sfc/scannow and after that make click on the ok button.