Thread: How to Remove Cookies Automatically After Accessing Website?

How to Remove Cookies Automatically After Accessing Website?

Here I have a question in my mind and I want to ask it to you people as I am sure you must have an answer for it. My question is how can we remove all cookies automatically after visiting all web pages? It feels annoying to manually clear cookies each time I finish surfing. I want to do something in settings so that cookies get clear automatically after accessing all web resources. I asked many of friends but I didn’t got my answer so I am posting it here. Please provide me a solution for it.

Re: How to Remove Cookies Automatically After Accessing Website?

Which browser you are using? If you are using Firefox then in menu bar click on Edit and then go to Privacy and then Private Data and there check the checkbox to set the setting to delete cookies and other information.

First I want to ask you why you don’t want cookies? Cookies are secure and they remember all the information filled by you in various textboxes of various website so next time when you visit that page you don’t have to fill all information again. But if you really don’t want your cookies to be saved then you can put your browser in private mode. When you browse in private mode, none of your history get saved.

As I have seen many of the websites remember that we have filled all informations in surveys and so they do not let boxes fill automatically next time. But, some survey pages are made to be filled more than once as if one person is filling details of many other peoples. I tried going in tools/internet option/Advanced tab and then checking the checkbox of ‘Empty temporary internet files and folder when browser is closed’ in Internet Explorer7 but it didn’t worked. So I will like if anyone shares here a method to delete all temporary files automatically when browser is closed.

There are some PC maintenance programs which can help you. You can try using CCleaner also it will automatically remove cookies and other temporary files from your all browsers, IE, Firefox, Chrome etc in just one click. CCleaner is free and you can easily find it using Google. It has many other PC maintenance tools also.

Yes, using CCleaner you can do it. In CCleaner, go to setting and under that you can make it to delete all temporary data automatically from all your browsers. In addition to this it can also be used as a Registry cleaner.

You can use Firefox’s privacy option for automatically deleting cookies. All you have to do is set the firefox to not remember history and after that your cookies will be saved only for your current session and it will automatically delete those cookies after that session. For other browsers you can use CCleaner.

I downloaded and installed CCleaner and it is really awesome software. It clears all cookies automatically once it is set to do so. And it has other features also to maintain the PC and increase the speed of my computer. Thanks for all your helps