Thread: Skype Vs Msn

Skype Vs Msn

Hello friends I am using Hp laptop in which I am using Vodafone broadband dongle so I can use the internet anywhere. Normally I use internet to chat with my friends and sometime I also do video chat in my relatives. I normally use yahoo messenger but I am not happy with that and now I have decided that I should change my messenger and I am confuse between MSN messenger and Skype messenger. Anyone have any suggestion which is the best?

Re: Skype Vs Msn

As far as Skype is concern it is not just for the chatting and messaging with friends but Skype is best for doing voice calls using internet which works with Kazaa p2p protocol. I am also a user of the Skype messenger and the voice quality of during the calls is very good and Skype browser I s also very good for the video calls also. in other hand MSN is not good as Skype as far as Voice calls are concern. If you are looking for only chat and messaging then MSN is good option otherwise it is Skype only. Now a day’s Google talk messenger is also improving its voice quality but after discussing all this in the end I will suggest you that you should go for the Skype only. In latest massager of sky they have also linked Facebook with it so you can get all your Facebook profile updates on your Skype messenger. I hope this information will help you to select the correct messenger. If you want to download the Skype messenger then you can download it by visiting the official website of the Skype and after that you have to click on the get Skype option and after that you have to select your operating system and then download it and install it. If you need any other information regarding this then let me know.

I am also MSN massager and only because of most of my friends are on MSN and we normally use to do video chat with each other and I would say that doing Video chat in MSN messenger is good. I think you should also fo for the MSN messenger only.

Thank you for giving me overview of Skype and msn messenger after referring your post I have decided to use Skype messenger. I have downloaded Skype messenger from the official website of the Skype and after that I have installed it in my system. I am really happy with voice calls in Skype messenger. Now I can call my friend anytime for free and chatting is also good with Skype.