Thread: Getting error code 9C48 while installing internet explorer 9

Getting error code 9C48 while installing internet explorer 9

Hello I have installed the windows 7 operating system on mine system and everything on the system working fine without any issue and I don’t have any issue. last night I have tried to installing the internet explorer 9 updated on mine system and while installing the internet explorer I get the error code:” 9C48” while installing. Now I don’t what to do and how to install the internet explorer 9 updated on mine, can anyone suggest on this issue and so that I can solve mine issue.

Re: Getting error code 9C48 while installing internet explorer 9

I think your facing this issue due to the windows updated and so therefore I would like to suggest you to make windows updated on your system and after that let me know the issue. so I would like to suggest you to make windows updated on your system and after that install the internet explorer on your system. I hope this will help you.

Might be getting this issue due to the personal firewall, antispyware and antivirus software and so therefore I would recommend you to make disable the all third-party antispyware and antivirus software on your system and after that make updated on your system.

Do the below steps and after that you can solve the issue. To do this you need to go through the below steps: first make click on the start icon on the desktop and after that click on the search. Now on the search type: Services.msc and after that click on the ok button. Now on the result you will get the Administrator Tools' Services application and then make double click on that. Now on the Administrator Tools' Services panel locate to the Windows Module Installer and then make sure your Windows Module Installer is disabled, now make right click on the Windows Module Installer and after that select the properties. Now on the properties go to the change the startup type to manual and after that click on the ok. Now once you finish this all steps and after that reboot the system and then you can update the internet explorer or install.

I have faced the same issue and after that I have followed the below steps and after that I have solved mine issue. do the below steps and after that you won’t face the any issue:
    1. First uninstall the internet explorer 9 and then reboot the system
    2. Now run the windows updated manual and after that install the all windows updated but before doing this make sure you have disabled the automatic windows updated.
    3. Once you finish the windows updated and then install the internet explorer 9 and then try to updated.

Hello thanks for replaying and I have followed your suggestion and after that I have solved mine issue. above said that I have uninstall the internet explorer and after that made windows updated and then install the internet explorer and I have updated without any issue.