Thread: Google chrome 14 crashes with facebook

Google chrome 14 crashes with facebook

Hello friends I am using Dell laptop in which I was using Google chrome 31 browsers and it was working properly and after that my friend gave me Google chrome 14 browser installation file so installed it and after upgrading the Google chrome browser whenever I open Facebook account and after that when I try to messages in my Facebook profile or if I open Facebook chat or if I start any game in Facebook game at that time my browser gets crashed. Please tell me how to fix this issue.

Re: Google chrome 14 crashes with facebook

Well according to me you are facing this problem may be some browser internal file have gets corrupted or damaged. I this case the best way to solve this issue is reinstalling the browser. if you are going to uninstall the Google chrome browser then you have to make sure that you download the Google chrome from its official site and after that you should install it in your system.

You have said that in your above post that some times by playing the game on the Google chrome also your browser get crashes and because of that I would like to tell you that before you uninstall the browser try to fix this problem by doing the flash player update. to update the flash player you have to download the Adobe flash player update file from the internet and after that you have to install it in your system. now after installing the updated flash player you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if you still get the same problem then you should reinstall the Google chrome browser.

I have downloaded the flash player update file from the internet and after downloading that I have installed flash player in my system. Now after updating the flash player also I was having the same issue. Now after doing that I thought that Google chrome is having the problem and that is why I have removed the Google chrome from my system and after removing the Google chrome I have installed it again in my system. now after reinstalling the Google chrome now whenever I use Facebook or any site at that time it doesn’t give me any issues.